Reviews for Swallow The Knife
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2019
Not as a couple that is bad form.
Hitman202578 chapter 1 . 11/14/2019
Very emotional and powerful. Really like you showing that Logan is human, with feelings. A lot of people don't really understand
Misty Blue chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
Hey, Rogan friendship or romance? Both fine and lovely with me! Aww, that ending was so warm and sweet, too. Just what poor Logan needs. Awesome job!
nita6546 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
this is such a sad story. you did it really well. please, please, please continue. i almost started crying.
Aimed mischief chapter 8 . 12/15/2005
OMFG! This is so damn awesome, just like all of your stories!1 I really really hope you'll make a sequel to ths story, coz I'm totally dying for more! All you stories are so amazing, and your writing is..wow, it's amazing!

Keep it up and I hope you'll have fun! Amazingly, excellently awesome job pal! _'

Izzy aka ShalBrenfan
Redgirl44 chapter 8 . 2/24/2005
awesome, man! Really great. I sort of like the idea of Logan being suicidal.
HughloverX chapter 8 . 9/24/2004
Aw! What a happy ending! Great choice of songs to go with it too. I luv Story of the year.I also read your bio and I luv the Hugh movies and the pretender too! Again. . . Great Story!
projecteve chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
I would like to see this story contined maybe you could have it so that the rest of the team came to accept Logan again and try to understand why he tried to kill himself
calogan chapter 8 . 2/5/2004
That was simply beautiful
What else can I say?
:]
dust-and-cobwebs chapter 8 . 1/7/2004
hi. *wow...* that's my only comment. thanks for reviewing my story by the way.
Angel LeeAnn chapter 8 . 1/2/2004
E! That was a great and moving story! I liked how you portrayed Rogue and Logan's growing friendship. This was very bitter-sweet. Loved it!
Angel LeeAnn chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I will certainly read the rest of this. I just had to stop and review this powerful chapter. It was an excellent and intrigueing (sp?) beginning. I can't wait to read on!
Wolverinefan chapter 8 . 11/3/2003
OH NO! THE END*sob* well it was a great story and i like the way it ended. (wish i could finish mine...) i look forward to other great stories like this!;)
Val chapter 8 . 11/2/2003
I like that you ended it with a friendship. Nice story. My favorite part in the story was when Rogue said she considered them close friends and Logan's response was to admit he hadn't had many of those. Good characterization.
TigerStorm chapter 8 . 11/2/2003
the story is over? I'm happy it didn't develop into a Rogan romance(no offense), but I'm sad now... *pouts*