Reviews for Duelist Fued
Blood Vampire wolf head chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
I enjoyed your story...Keep writing and keep going at it! Why wont people just kill Tea? As you can tell i'm not a Tea's fan at all, i hate her i hate her. Sorry about that but i just really dislike that friendship person named Tea. Please...please update soon! I really enjoy reading your storys and from a friend i finally was able to send a review...lost my glasses so my friend had to read this story to me and help me out by typing this so sorry about bad spelling.
Xyza chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
Nice work! I still like it! _ Good job! Keep going you're doing great!
SonicZeigerCybernia chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
yay! um, try the most hated cards in the game!
Rachel chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
COOL! And, I've always liked Yu-Gi-Oh and Family Fued, but never seen them together. This is SO COOL!
Anubis chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I really like your story. So when are you going to write chaper 5? Why is Tea on the show? Sorry I just dislike Tea,I think she just a weakling or also known as the weakest link. I also like Seto Kaiba as well. I hope his team wins! Sorry about my spelling.
Vampkiller chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
Ugh! When you finished, I was expecting more! Great ch. though! I'l be waiting! -DJ
CityBS chapter 3 . 11/16/2003
Delightfully funny and very smart... I like the idea and the way you're using it. Keep writing, and we'll keep reading! :D
Vampkiller chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
That was... great! Write more soon! Hehe -_- -DJ
Vampkiller chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
_ that was cool! I'll be waiting 4 more, and I really enjoyed how you gave Tea no knowledge at all, but a bit dissapointed that Marik or Malik (which ever) didn't know anything. Cause he has all these rare cards and stuff. Anyways, yeah. You're the one looking for a good yugioh survivor story, right? I think i emailed you about SailorSun8 and her YGO survivor story. It's really good. And i've added this 2 my Fav. Stories list. _ _