Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Hero's Blade
TD: Cool poem...direction...thing.
Dark Link: Yeah...
TD: Very good suspense. Keep it up. _ *thumbs up*
Total Darkness chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
TD: It's seems I read this at some point because...
Dark Link: You did read it. You just didn't reveiw it.
TD: Yes. And now there's a story after it. Yay! _
Master Frodo Baggins chapter 3 . 2/26/2004
WOW! You're good at writing poem thingies, aren't you? ) I LOVE your style of writing, but I've said that before, haven't I? ) Ih, I wish you'd continue this, or the MM one, actually, I'd be happy with any of yoyr fics! ) Continue any or all of em! lol ) ~ MFB
Master Frodo Baggins chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
This kinda reminds me of WW, but in a diferent way. Anyway, MUST HAVE MORE! I'm going on to chappie three! ) ~ MFB
Master Frodo Baggins chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
WHOA! THIS IS COOL! "As the earth grows white and the sky turns grey, the darkness of the past shall once again walk the land, searching for its evil revenge. Only one with the three, the master of the Hero's Blade, can defeat the evil as it is, was, and shall be." Did you compose that yourself! WOW! It's COOL! ) GOTTA read chappie 2 now! ) ~ MFB
canihavea-soda chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
[Applauds] That was pretty good - and, well, don't worry about chapter length - sometimes it's good to have a few that are shorter, because then you can really focus on what plot points will go where.
So far, I adored this - I think, however, that my favourite line might have been right at the very beginning of chapter one: 'Each cheerfully, and drunkenly, spoke in turn of monsters they had slain and beautiful women they had saved.' Beautifully written - that's what made me want to read on (and am glad I did), so now you know that your introduction skills are perfect.
Now for constructive crit (don't take it as a flame, *please*): This chapter, even though it was longer, seemed a little rushed - perhaps you could go back, and add a bit more to the introduction of Zelda? I mean, would Link really just go with this girl with no explanation whatsoever as to why he should? After being thrown off of the pirate ship (was is the ghost one - with the lights - I thought it was, but might just be me being confused!), Link would probably be a little disoriented, and would be wondering how in the hell he managed to float to this island.
However, even with that said, the story seems to be shaping up well!
Rai Dragmire chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
you should finish this, it's seems to be a good story
Ani1 chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
Oh, this sounds like a neat fic, I'll keep an eye on it!

I'm writing my first story, too! One DOES wish they could own Zelda, don't they? We all do...*sniff* Anyway, that's a good chapter! Keep up the good work! And let me know when the next chappy is up, kay?

Ani1