Reviews for Ideologies
zombiekins5948 chapter 20 . 5/28
That was sad. Please make rogue the powerful one of the world and make her control of her power
MakingT'ingsGoBoom chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
I'm guessing there's not going to be a sequel as you finished this story 9 years ago! But this story is amazing.

One day I hope you come back to it and write a sequel though.
rosalinda pink chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
I love it! It's amazing... But maybe you could make a sequel or something
Flpirate305 chapter 20 . 11/16/2010
What? that's it, it's not barable I want more lol... jk just a tad to dramatic ;) wow it was so good please continue I can't be left hanging
ALLREMS chapter 20 . 4/5/2010
OMG! I didnt even realize this was the last chapter... I was so into it I just kinda kept going. Yes definetly original, definetly a sequel ending, to fulfill Destinys visions and the romy of course. A must FAVORITE!
ALLREMS chapter 19 . 4/5/2010
haha that rogue turns to sabertooth w/ mystiques powers in your fic first just like evo.

so whose going to calm her this time will it be wolverine like in evo or gambit. im guessing gambit cause rogue being on the brotherhood hasnt been able to build her relationship with wolverine.
ALLREMS chapter 18 . 4/5/2010
gotta say that-that was a great plan - whatever happened to the witch?

they dont know it yet but the home feeling isnt necessarily the house/place their stepping into but maybe its because they're together. plus the symbolance of each house good & evil is part of them both.
ALLREMS chapter 16 . 4/5/2010
so im not to sure whose who in this chapter if im following the story correctly jean (pheonix) will want to end the word and rogue will save it. But it sounded like xavier wasnt quite clear on all this what was this about rogue listening to remy?
ALLREMS chapter 15 . 4/5/2010
jamie is adorable in this
ALLREMS chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
pyro! it could only be him - luv that guy!
ALLREMS chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
:'(

This was so amazing! made me want to cry at rogues loss! again no loose-ends, thanks.
ALLREMS chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
that was so sweet of remy to not take advantage of the situation i like your version a lot better cause it led to his next statement being so true

"why else would she flich at the idea of physical contact"

but anyway just tought i'd let you or whoever is reading this know im enjoying this story
ALLREMS chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
wow an island that negates powers - this story keeps getting better and better
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I forgot to mention this in the first chapter but since it was brought up again. I so like the idea of Rogue being daring enough to wear a mini-skirt without leggings. It always ircked me cause in the show and most fics she is almost always completely covered even in hot hot days. Which is kinda dumm cause if you ask me anyone who intentionally touches a girls legs is asking to get put in a coma. Especially since she tends to keep her distance which being seated at a school room or lunch area is very easy to do.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Yes I do realize this story was written and completed many years back but I'm new and I liked the brief summary. So if you're out there it was amazing. No lacking story history, no lacking explanations as to why people are where they are, and why they act a certain way. Every detail covered and trust me I usually have loads of questions to ask. And yeah you're right the teams are a little more equally distributed especially w/ the brotherhood girls (wanda/rogue) possessing so much power. AWESOME!