Reviews for Snow on the Sahara
NotSureWhatI'mDoing chapter 15 . 11/2
Literally crying here so thanks for that...
Donteatacowman chapter 15 . 6/29
I know this fic is older than most middle schoolers at this point, but gosh, this is really a lovely fic. I think the best thing about it is how it feels so genuine. We're invested in their relationship because we laugh along as they have the good times (and I mean it, I had several giggling fits while reading this). Been a while since I read something like this. :)

And of course Ryou's death is tragic, but due to your author's notes I kind of expected it, oops. Poor Bakura, especially knowing what we do about how things end for him. Ugh, breaks my heart.

Beautiful fic in every way. Thank you so much for writing.
Fan chapter 1 . 1/9
I was 6 years old when you wrote this...that's a little scary...
HunterTala13 chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
Ah the feels and the romance. Much wow.
Okami Sohma chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
This is the most emotional chapter, it's written so well that I can see have little bit... I want to say so much more for it's amazing beyond words!
YamiAkane97 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
I have to say, when I read the second last chapter I was all like "NO! DON'T DIE RYOU!" and I was ready to cry and everything! But then, I read the very last chapter and thought about how is all made sense. Sad, but soo very cute!
I enjoyed this Fanfic a lot!
croquant chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
Wonderful. Usually I don't go for hidden gender premises but here it was nicely worked up, as was Bakura's transformation into what you termed pure dark. Thanks for uploading.
Lynniethe7th chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
I read this in a sitting. I couldn't stop for a moment it was that spectacular. I teared up too; I admit it! This deserves a favorite, and I don't do that often.
LadyArn chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
After years of being out of the Yu-Gi-Oh fandom, I decided to get back into it, and how better than by revisiting my favourite pairings? In retrospect, reading the last few chapters while listening to Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" was a bloody stupid thing to do, but my lord, it was worth it.

Beautifully written. Amazing plot. Maybe made me cry a little bit, and I never cry at fics... :D
I love this chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
Bitter-sweet, really. A glimpse into their past.
You paint a dream landscape. It's beautiful. The words flow.
Everything connects.
I just wish they would both remember...
KeiMaxwell chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
Wow. I just read this in one go, couldn't stop. Very, very beautiful story. I love how you really put thought to this, researched and everything. The characters are both realistic and loveable. The plot, I don't even know how to say it. Everything just fits. Love it.
The Crystal Pen chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
Ohmigosh. So sad and wonderful! Reincarnation rules. The ending was beautiful. :)
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
Wow! I loved this! :)
Gamma Cavy chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
will there be a sequel to this? it has so much potenal for one
Adrienne May chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
(Smile) breathtaking.
One of the best stories I've read on this site, and definately the best for this pairing.
I love it, I absolutely love it.