Reviews for Invincible
Wyvern chapter 13 . 10/31/2006
Well, theres really only one way I can put this...your story fuckin rocks man! I'm adding you to my my faves!
DarkWaterDreamer chapter 13 . 6/2/2004
*Sniffle* that was sad but good realy realy good. Jake and Cris rely where a cute pare Update soon please . .

Wateing for more.

PurplePixie
KS Claw chapter 13 . 5/28/2004
Geez this could've been so much better in more ways than I can count on my fingers and toes
Nako-chan chapter 12 . 5/24/2004
*SCreams* OH MY GOD! I thought Jake was going to prepose or something and whatever he asked Chris was going to say yes and then you go an pull that! *screams* I think I am going to explode.
nako-chan chapter 11 . 5/18/2004
He...shot...her?
CONCLUSION MY ASS! GET BACK TO WRITING NOW!
jacey chapter 11 . 5/18/2004
no you cant leave it there! dude you e mean!
Xandranda chapter 11 . 5/18/2004
one thing i have noticed, Cris is getting worse and worse, she's supposed to be a bounty hunter! but... still love the story, don't stop, i will be back! mwahahaha *cough cough* haha
nakochan chapter 10 . 4/26/2004
w00t! Another chapter, evil cliff hanger but w00t just the same.
KS Claw chapter 9 . 4/13/2004
Energy-guns? Cameras! Thats DARK KAT'S area, not the Pastmasters! He HATES anything modern and wouldn't touch it with a 5 feet pole! He'd use his own watch like he does in "The Deadly Pyramid"!
nakochan chapter 9 . 4/13/2004
it was only yesterday I was reading chapter eight and I thought THAT would be hard to surpass. But now, you've outdone yourself and I tip my hat (though I'm not wearing one) to you.
Xandranda chapter 8 . 4/4/2004
alright. you go! keep writing i actually like this one, finally someone has given jake a chance at a girl and not paired him off with callie, go you! you are now on my alert so i will be checking up on you
this is good stuff
Xandrandra chapter 6 . 4/2/2004
brillient, keep going, will be back to read the reast of it another time. don't stop, this is good stuff
(soz i'm not signed in)
Darqx chapter 7 . 3/29/2004
WoW!
You finally updated (yesh i have been following this story for quite a while now) P
Tis good! i specially like the way you portray de characters, the dialogue is also very funny. hehe, Razor's ma fave!
Continue!
Darqx
nako-chan chapter 7 . 3/20/2004
Oh...by far one of the best chapters ever written for any SWAT Kats Fic. (except mine of course lol. j/k) I cannot wait, CANNOT WAIT for the next chapter. I love this I do, I love it.
Nako-chan chapter 6 . 1/14/2004
W00t that is so freakin' cool, such a swet chapter! I love it! SO FREAKIN' SWEET