Reviews for Little Child Lost
Mimi chapter 22 . 12/2/2013
Great Sarkney! I really liked your take on Sark's family history. The gradual building of SS feelings was just the right pace. I can't wait to read the sequel! Thanks for sharing your writing talents!
Dellie chapter 20 . 11/23/2011
I liked this story until Sydney kissed Sark. You had many better chances, and the kiss lacked passion, something that can't miss in a Sarkney relationship. I quite liked what you we're doing before that, though. Right now I am just trying to find something nice, but it just got worse when Sark started calling her "love". Come on! Too OOC! And pushy. You don't have to push Sark into "love dovey mode" to make Syd love him. I guess she always felt SOMETHING. A tenderness. Maybe, if it wasn't for Vaughn, they would've ended up together in the series... but they didn't even become canon. It is too late for me to tell you not to push it, but if you ever try to make a new Sarkney story or something like that, don't make this full of fluffyness Sark. He haas feelings; I am never going to deny that, even because I support that thought completely - he showed. Sark is a man of his word and he is very full of pride. He is a true wackaddodle, but that made him more human, I think.
Irina89 chapter 16 . 6/27/2007
gr... I can't access chapter 17 :'( would you mind emailing it to me? Thanks. btw I love this story.
qblisa chapter 22 . 6/5/2006
Wow, what an amazing story. It was beautifully written and probably one of the better Sarkneys I have had the pleasure of reading. It will be definitely added to my ‘favourite stories’ link :)

Although your story line is quite common - Sark and Sydney finding out what happened in the 2 years she disappeared; it had unique qualities - Rogan being Rambaldi’s child and Sloane and Irina part of the Covenant. I really enjoyed the way the story played out. Well done!

I LOVED the way Sark and Sydney’s relationship developed. They were there for one another, especially when they needed each other the most. I liked how their relationship grew slowly and the fact that they constantly battled their emotions before accepting their love for each other.

I can’t wait to read ‘Believe’ (the sequel), if it is half as good as this story I’ll be in for a treat. You are VERY talented. Thank you. I hope you never stop writing Sarkney stories.

Your fan,

Lisa :)
Alana84 chapter 22 . 2/24/2006
Awesome story you've got here, great plot and I loved the way you portrayed all the characters but especially Sydney/Sark. And now I'm off to read the sequel!
Agent Pheonix chapter 22 . 3/18/2005
Great story! By the way I am a big fan of SydSark!
arwen-amy chapter 22 . 11/2/2004
WOW! That was a really good fic..honestly. I'm gonna go read the sequal.. I think this story has a great plot. Neway..good job!
Lovelock79 chapter 22 . 5/13/2004
I hope you write a sequel. I loved your story and I hope to see more from you soon.
~ Marie
Rae chapter 22 . 5/5/2004
WOW! What a brilliant fic! I love it!
I hope you write a sequel to this. FAB!
Karone Evertree chapter 22 . 5/4/2004
great, awsome, amazing chapter! is that the end, "fini", i don't know what that means.
DEE chapter 22 . 5/3/2004
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! I have never enjoyed a fanfic this much! SEQUELSEQUELSEQUEL!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 22 . 5/3/2004
(applause) Kind of bittersweet, but I wouldn't have had it ending any other way. Excellent.
mandie chapter 22 . 5/3/2004
that was really good
hint hint room for a sequel :)
leonsalanna chapter 22 . 5/3/2004
Aw man...I was hoping there would be a chapter of them eventually getting together again to actually be together. But okay then. I'll just sit here, heartbroken. JK. Excellent story, very on-the-edge-of-my-seat exciting
Rheza chapter 22 . 5/2/2004
Heartbreaking, it really was! But oh-so-good. Congratulations on a wonderful fic! I hope you have something more up your sleeve for a sequel. If you do, you know I'll be reading it! Great job!