Reviews for Papier Mache
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Yeah yeah, I read this forever ago, but I really need to review it.

I. Love. Your. Grasp. Of. The. Bakurae.

I'm so jealous it's not even funny.

Write more. Update faster. Or else. I'll spam your journal with deaththreats or something. )
not the usual baka chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
wow wow wow where do you get ideas like this?

it's so good, the way that those dolls are his would-be friends, and how kura lovess ryou!
NotUsed111111111 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
...somehow, I think I'm getting too hooked on angst...especially fics like this...
bloodquartz chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
i'm crying, i'm not sure if its from the beauty of the way you've conveyed the intensity of maddening lonelyness or if its just the imagery and how real it can seem if i think about it... poor lil' ryou, and bakura.

That was beautiful, and intense and incredibly disturbing - but all the more powerful for it.

thankyou for sharing your gift, you are an incredibly talented writer.
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
The angst was perfect. I loved it. You're very talented in this, your way of writing it is so precisely written. A fic based on Monster World, great! Ja ne.
tsutsuji chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Whoo! Monster World-based fic! Angst! Lonely Ryou, Bakura, madness... All make me very, well, maybe happy isn't quite the right word, but... satisfied? Something like that.
You have a knack for getting at the things that make me love Bakura and Ryou. Like how all those cute little dolls are really very creepy. And how Ryou may not be as innocent as some folks think he is.
higashikaze chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Wah! The angst! The angst!
amethystcrystal chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
aw... so sad

poor ryou

such an angsty character...

*amethystcrystal*
Liviania chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Poor insane Ryou. Doesn't know dolls don't talk.

Livi
Shibby-One chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
thats so mean! well, it was VERY descriptive though! i can see why so many people love making my wittle ryou the center of all this dark stuff... hehe

Jess