Reviews for Legacy
zelda chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
oh my god! that was uber deep, dude! i've read your inkheart stories and they are so funny! so you can write hilarious stories AND sad and mellow. i love it! and i've also seen phantom of the opera, too! it's probably my favorite movie right now! weren't you pissed when raoul got christine and erik is just like "screw this", breaks the mirrors and runs away! i told my friends that i'm gonna get a close-up of raoul's face, print it off, tape it to my wall, and use it as dartboard! sorry raoul fangirlies but erik should have SO gotten christine! oh yeah here are some other good books and random crap that you might get intrested in: Artemis fowl Series (AWESOME) eragon, narnia, the city of falling angels, meet the fockers (and that IS spelled correctly), joe dirt (even though i haven't seen it all) ;( ... what else? train (its a band!) sudoku (my favorite mind puzzle EVER! CAN' . .ELSE!
piratingelvenpyro chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
oh dear!
Mizamour chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Wow! This is...amazing. Poor Erik! :( Seriously, this is really great - you have an awesome understanding of the character!
Forgotten Granite chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Erik shall burn in the pits of hell FOREVER! !
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Wow. You like Yu-Gi-Oh! and POTO _ Very cool!
I loved this little vignette and thanks so much for reviewing "Broadway is Dark Tonight". Please continue writing. You have a real knack. And have some Pistachios! They're brain food.
Kippo-Girl chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
*sniffle* it's horrible to think he died alone. But he did and this makes me sad ;_; *goes and cries* ANYWAY! beautifully sad story you got here, I hope you'll write more phantom-y stuff in the future!
Alunaer Bellringer chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Dang, girl...this is gold. Pure gold. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL, I TELL YOU! SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL! WAH! *sniffle* I need to annoy someone...

-Alu
Opera Ghost Kid chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
hmm... short... but to the point. nice. bit of an abrupt ending htough.. but than again... isn't death abrupt? ~
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
I shudder to think of Eric dying alone in the place that he always hated.

Nicely written, definitely angst.
Cosmo-The-Bard chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
This is sad! I am a huge Phantom of the Opera fan (I love that soundrack almost as much as my Beatles stuff...). I'm guessing this is a one-time piece, though...