Reviews for Between Sesshoumaru and Pinocchio
Silent-tale chapter 7 . 5/27/2006
So when are you going to finish
Hyper Kid chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
This is a really cool story! It's really great, please write more soon! - Sesshoumaru is so arrogant.
Fantasies chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Why won't you update? WA! I've been checking once every week for about 5 whole months now! Please update, please write, and please do it soon! _
ptbear chapter 7 . 1/13/2005
Interesting chapter. UPdate again soon. Can't wait to see what happens with Sesshomaru and Kagome.
LoveHurtsOnlyIfYouFightIt chapter 7 . 1/1/2005
DUde! when do they begin to like each other! i am going out on a ledge to say that they don't like each other at all right now! cont. with your story, b/c i am still on the edge!
LYama chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
Omigod! This is such a good story!
Fantasies chapter 7 . 10/25/2004
Your story is great! This is my first time on the website and your story is the first one I read, and I have to say, if all the stories on this website are as good as this one, then I'm really going to love this place! Please update soon!
souls fire chapter 7 . 10/23/2004
hi, good story. I'd like to beta you, if you haven't chosen a beta reader already. Keep it up!
amy chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
great story, hope to read some more soon! plz and thank u!
MartialArtsChic chapter 7 . 10/20/2004
Great story. If you still need a beta reader, I can do it.

Ja

Kaden
Stacerue chapter 7 . 10/20/2004
Great story. Very interesting. Can't wait to read more.
angelprincess22 chapter 7 . 10/20/2004
OMG! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!
KouseiJL chapter 6 . 9/4/2004
I must admit...it's a great twist on the original..even if it wasn't intended to be. I love the characterizations, and I'm intrigued as to how the whole "mantra" idea will come into play! Keep up the great work!

Kousei
ptbear chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
Great chapter. UPdate again soon. Can't wait to see what Kagome and Sesshomaru have to do together, when the rest of the INu gang shows up, and if they will be friends and allies or not.
BiNeko chapter 6 . 8/8/2004
dun u think u go too far by saying reviews is ur breath? nw, this story is COOL! i want more! please update soon! oh and if you want to talk, e-mail me at: