Reviews for Burn
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Ah, so you did write one. It's interesting. But it's weird. Makes him seem... insane. I liked the Yumi one better.
La Lolita chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
oh my god that was so good! so true! (i love shishio! my favorite character appart from Saitou because their the few and the proud who are not a bunch of saps oh and i cant forget Yumi and Soujiro two! really good!
Rosebud chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Wonderful! I am elated at how this turned out! Simply perfect...his reasoning, his internal thoughts, his ending rationalizations! All so in-character...You continue to amaze me. Write on!
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
OH MY GOD! YOU LIKE HAD ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SET!

I AM SCARED. _
EEevee chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Excellent descriptive writing, and I think you got him into character very well.
SilverArcher chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Oh that was awesome! You really captured how Shishio felt abou the whole situation.

You also explained why Shishio was laughing at his death. Thank you for that vinegrette and keep writing.
Chibilover2000 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
reminds me of the tell-tale heart, dunno why...
Lady Jade1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
I have to say that I liked the Yumi part 've made Shishio too big of a was a megalomaniac and he did love Yumi for she was more than a companion to him.
Tamakia'gss chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
*sighs* I always thought Shishio was a freak...of course, Hoji's a bigger freak. He scared me to death!

Anyways, this was really good! _
KarotsaMused chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
nyaa-aa...AWESOME. That episode seriously freaked me out and you caught it perfectly. *shivers* love it !