Reviews for Crossroad Mirrors
Merkaba7734 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Wow. I loved all the parallels between Alex and Alanna and the comparison of Roger and Jon. It is very different than pretty much anything I've read concerning them, and I really love this.
claire of queenscove chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Some evil, sadistic part of my soul thoroughly enjoyed that more than you will ever know.
girlcalledsun chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This is just so good, Alex is properly dark and intimidating, you can feel the tension growing. You make him a more interesting and intriguing character than I thought he could be.
Mage of Dragons chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
wow, this suits alex perfectly. its so dark, twisted, and deep. makes you want to know more about alex as a person. great story.
cathaya chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I *heart* TwistedOdark!Alex!

I *heart* this fic!

I *heart* you as an author!
Tinuviel Morgul chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Wow... that was amazing!

I love the way you write Alex, it's completely in character.

Espcially the end was great. It was just beautiful!
BBLLPMLover chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
wow, I wish you hadn't stoped, but that was a good story
Miliko01 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
cool... you should do another chapter
ossini chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
oh cool
Hsiu chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I love the way you write Alex! Poor tortured snuggle-bunny... this was a great fic; loved the parallels it set up between Jon and Roger (I assume we're talking about Roger?) Anyways, keep up the great work :)
The Author chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Reloaded the story with a few small corrections, grammar-wise. If anyone detects any further errors, I would very much appreceaite you telling me so I can correct them.
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
whew... powerful! Very intense. I really loved this one a lot, Lea. It's completely awesome. *grin* I don't know what else to say about it, it was just so wonderful! You seem to be on a roll.. and it's a good roll. hehe.
Avelon Frost chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Argh. screwed up my review! Did you get the whole thing? Or did you just get the very stupid : shivers salivates ponders this thought?

I promise there was so much more! Geeze. That looks just obtuse the way it is right now. I'm peeved.

::sighs:: I'll just review this again.

Wow, Lea. This gave me chills! :: shivers just thinking about it :: There were a few errors in grammar, and at some points I was modestly confused, but overall it had a wonderfully eerie feeling about it! Utterly twisted. Demented. Insidious. Fantastic. And yet, it was written in a way that could make sense.

Mind you, I read it TWICE to get a good fix, and the second time I was just as blown away.

The parallels between the lives of Alanna and Alex are just stunning. I love how you described them both as small and vulnerable, like prey to the Conte men. Alex, I'm assuming, sought Alanna ought to warn her of what men like Roger could do. It makes sense that from experience (a la his relationship with Roger) he would try to help her. That in his weakened and troubled mind he would project Roger onto Jon (and perhaps there is some truth to this - I'm not quite sure). This obviously paves the way for a very...interesting and perverse relationship between Alex and Alanna. One where they can understand each other.

There was one quote that really stood out in my mind : But we in Tortall are used to fighting our fights in the battlefields, not in the bedrooms of childhood friends.

:: gets chills ::

An awesome fic! Keep up the great work! (I think my other review was better. Sorry. I'm saving this one just in case decides to be evil again!)

Ah yes! And shame on those who haven't read this! You really should. It's just... :: salivates ::
Exordium chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
shivers salivates ponders this thought
blah chapter 1 . 10/12/2003