Reviews for Love Me Back Together
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
No words how can you just stop writing a story this great... do you know how bloody infuriating it is to read a fic then all of a sudden there's no more since it hasn't been complete...
DemeRain chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
And the plot thickens ... Thanks for sharing.
FranceTotalus chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
please! pretty pretty please with Harry and Draco kn the top.. please update.. 3
LadyGhai chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Oh please continue this story please?

Pretty pretty please with cherry on top? XD
LadyGhai chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Oh please continue this story please?

Pretty pretty
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
so i just spent hours reading SKoF, only to find that there was a sequel... which was incomplete and on indefinite hiatus... and i felt like tearing my hair out...

i really want to see Harry and Draco pull through :( and for Lucius to be murdered painfully...

the fic was gripping the entire way through, and i really loved all the school dynamics

i guess this review was mostly just so i could put the sequel on story alert, but i thought it would be rude to just put it on alert with nary a word to the author about why i want to read more ;)
AvAtarAmeobA chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
OO

Please update? Even if it's a measly little paragraph?

I've been a fan of this series of yours since 2005 and I reaaaally, REALLY wish you'd update... Please?

I love this fic with all my heart. It's simply poetry and quite possible the best highschool themed one I've ever read. Nevermind the former stalker named Tom riddle. _

So, now that I've praised it and basically called it poetry, please update! Pretty please?
Vixx-Hyuk93 chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
love it D

i do hope you update soon is been years
cato1850 chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
The only thing that I did not like about this is that you didn't finish it. How am I supposed to keep this in my "Save Forever" file if you don't finish it? You've had plenty of time to come up with the rest of it now you just have to write it down. You write and I'll check it over for spelling if that helps. Oh yes, I enjoy this story very much. Poor Harry, Poor Draco, forever being unsatisfied...so sad.
DelorisPea chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
ahh, i can't wait til you finish this.

i dont mind if its shorter or if its rushed, i just like it a lot and want everything to work out okay for harry and draco cause im such a softie :P

i really loved your last story. it cheered me up in a way reading about young love when i had it myself and something tragic happened to reck it. i just dont want something like that to wreck them - even though it's entirely fictional. i take it slightly too serious and it breaks my heart.

memories it drags up i suppose ]

brilliant plot idea all around
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
...PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA SEE LUCIE GET HIS BALLS RIPPED OFF AND FED TO PHIRANAS!
faith bonksie chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
wow

I love this fic to

please continue soon
misstree chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
i absolutly LOVE this story (and the one before it) they are soo good, and i am severly depressed that you have not updated in quite a while..I WANT TO KEEP READING!..please! you are a great writer, and this story is amazing, and i really really really want you to update it!
PHEONIX39 chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
HEY!

Are you ever going to finish this story? It started off slow(ish) but you had a good plot line going. What Happened?
Kelliekins chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
*sobs* When are you going to finisht his fic ?

I adored your 'Some kind of feeling' fic when you first posted it all those years ago... and then i fell in love with this one, and i need to know what happens ! And i can't count the amount of times i have re-read these stories.. they really are amazingly addictive !

Please try and finish this one? If not, could you let me know what was going to happen? lol , to give me peace of mind ? !

Kellie Munckton x