Reviews for Inside Down, Upside Out
Dymian chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Umm... double chapter post?
Netchka3 chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
This chapter is still a double of chapter 9 I believe.
yamiduke13 chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
They are so freaking cute together haha. I really wanted to hit Snape though earlier on haha. You did an awesome job with this.
Jade chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
Just letting you know that chapter 11 is currently a repeat of the chapter with the potions lesson.
Other than that, amazing.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
:) loved it!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
XD oh my goodness! This chapter got me horribly giggly :3 I'm so in love with you right now lol
jules3677 chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Interesting story. Fascinating reading the Yin & Yang chapters. The melancholy in the other chapters in very nicely written. Enjoyed reading Xander creating havoc in the HP world. Thankyou.
Netchka3 chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
Wow. What a story.
AerynS chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
cute story. do you have any others in the works for the Sev-Xander-Lucius traid?
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
Excellent story
sevter chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
Hi!

I enjoyed your story. However I do believe that there are a couple of points that could be improved:

1) the shadow chapters? Are not needed. It doesn't really add anything new to the story and broke the narrative flow. Frankly, I was skipping it to get to the next part. If the story was longer, it would get irritating.

2) the story seemed unfinished. There are a couple of intriguing plots that you could have expanded on and a lot of unfinished business to wrap up. For one, what happened to Giles and Willow? How about Voldemort? What's Xander's purpose? How does his link to the castle work? His continuing (or discontinuing) magical education is interesting to see.
yuiop chapter 8 . 5/8/2011