Reviews for Disappearance
Elsil chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
The first completed Raistlin fic on this site stands as the best. Truly an excellent piece of writing.

deweymay chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I always suspected that this is what had happened! Raistlin Majere was my first anti-hero, sigh.
Slytherin Poet chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I'm not crying. I'm not. Your story is just watery. You should look into that.
music51 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
As far as I'm concerned, this should be canon. Seriously. This is THE perfect ending for those two. Thank you for writing this!
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I loved it even if it is old! :)
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I loved it even if it is old! :)
Celebelen chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Normally when I read something I like, I rant. But for this, I can't put my feelings into words. All I can say is that I can't wait for any other dragonlance fintion you'll come out with.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
really cool!
Guan chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
this is so sad yet so happy. This is great thank you
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Lovely... Damn, but the writers should've given Raistlin & Crysania a happy ending too... Damn them!
Narvis chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
I like your story very much because you can whrite a story and can give it live, just like me.

Oh, my name is Narvis but you can call me Jasmine (On my own web site is my name Jasmira but you can call me anything you want)

I have read your story on Raistland I think but I am not sure, I dont rember so good but to the point.

I hope you one day will be a whritter just like me.

Good luck.

amazing typo chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
OMG u maid me cry! well no but there are tears in my eyes i just dont belive it and im not sure u will belive what kind of emotion this has givin! i wish it really did end this way! i luv this this was amazing a wonderful idea and written to the greatest magnificence! i cant put ito words how touched i am!
Sorrow chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Fantastic. Please more R/C!
Imhilien chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
That was really sweet! A happy ending for R & C, yey! If only Weis & Hickman had thought to give them a happy ending (Of all the authors I've ever read, only Julian May is kinder to some of her created anti-heroes when they fall in love).
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 9/25/2001