Reviews for I Love You, Means
yamiduke13 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Aww Xander. I feel so much right now. This was amazing.
Rayne-Jelly chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I just read this over on Spanderfiles and it was lovely; not at all what I was expecting, and I mean that in the best way possible. It was fast paced, but very cleanly done so I didn't feel rushed. And I spent all of chapter one with my jaw sagging open, making sympathetic "poor Xander!" noises - something I rarely do - so clearly what you chose to write was effective. _ I will undoubtedly be revisiting this. Well done and thanks for posting it.
Mystamir chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
To quote your story: Anybody ever tell you you’re one fucked up kid, becka?

D
angstkitten chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
i clapped at the end. and it hurt. so you better appreciate that. that i clapped at the bleeding adorable and heart-wrenching ending of this beautiful story, despite the stinging/stabbing/burning pain in my wrist. i think i'm developing carpal tunnel.
fyre chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Everytime I read this story I get teary. So powerful and sad. It was this fic that started by Xander obsession and my love of Buffy Fic, specifically Spander. Thanks for such a heartrendering tale.
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Amazing! So dark and disturbing and just _wow_.
Dea Puella chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
I have got to be a seriously fucked up person. I love this fic so much, yet it makes me so sad, and sort of ill feeling. I do love it though, you're a talented writer and you can spin a lovely tale.
Koco chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
wow! this story is really well written, so good that I just had to leave a comment. very different from most of the S/X pairings u find on (a good differnt!). I enjoyed it very much _
the dead mango chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
I really enjoyed reading this. It was different, which is nice.
Wolf 17 Free chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Hi. I really enjoyed this story, and I reread it a lot. I love(hate) your writing style. I hope you return to "Muddy Reflections" or "The Lond Haul" soon. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Kashi-sama chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
No worrys I "hate" this fic! Lol... JK
Beloved chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
you're right.
your xander is fucked up.
well written tho
insane yaoifangirl puchita chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
T_T oh my gwod! it was so kewt.

I never thogh of this paring but it was so swet.

you did a Great job.
Kyra2 chapter 2 . 10/20/2003
I'm going to need to read something bright and cheerful when I finish with your fics. Normally don't read anything so dark, but they're just too good to pass up.

You make the Spike and Xander pairing work so very well. Giving them a reason to bond beyond just spending a lot of time around one another.
DarkEnglishRose chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
(again with the lazy)

Oh, love the story, yey for spander! so cute. poor xan *huggles*