Reviews for Therapeutic Therapy
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Another great AAML fic! This had me in stitches, really! It was so funny! Great writing, keep it up! (Even though you've clearly given up on AAML :( but still :) )
AComplimentInDisguise chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
That was absoutley brilliant. So funny! I can't believe I've never read this story before! Kudos my friend, Kudos.
Naranne chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
You captured them perfectly, if I may say so. The prospect of Ash and Misty ever going into therapy is certainly an amusing one, and you brought it to ... er... life, rather well.

Excellent work; I have no criticisms. :)
MyWorldxRewritten chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
LOL hilarious, yet in character. *favoriting*
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
That was really funny! It seemed in character too. What a horrible psychiatrist, sorry that yours is like that! Keep writting!
Nintendo-Fan 4000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Hilariously good. I KNEW that if the guy in therapy suggested a separation, Ash and Misty would have eaten him alive. I just knew it.
mia chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
this fic was soo funny i really liked it and im still giggling over the sarcasm in it. ur a great writer.
CrystallineTeardrops chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Very funny! And I love your romance/humor fics... keep 'em coming!

I think you portrayed Ash and Misty very well, and the whole thing in the office was HILARIOUS.
catherinejoy chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Aw. Lol.

This is cute.

...Anyway, you live in New Jersey? I live ten minutes from the water, and I think I'm in Southern New Jersey... It seems Southeast New Jersey. Jersey City.

Yeah, sorry for getting really of topic.

I hope you make more stories like these soon!
Kohikari chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
...Nice. Very nice. D

Heh! Evil stupid therapist bashing makes me feel all warm 'n' fuzzy...

-Kohikari*
Dannichu chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I love it! The character's personas are just.. perfect! Keep it up.

Love the title, by the way.
Arrow chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Was on Rina's fav list so I read it. I trust her taste. And I was right! This was really well written and when I'm not so sleep deprived I'll read some more of your stuff. Had me in stiches for a lot of parts. Good job on Misty's *ahem* fistyness...
Amber Myst chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
NO *shakes head furiously* I love these romance/humor fics. Never stop or I'll hunt you down and hang you from a plaque on my wall! BWAHAHAHAHA! o.0; Okay that was little bit weird even for me. _
Metal Mewtwo chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Absolutely perfect. The therapy backdrop for a fic has been one I've been thinking about for awhile (though admittedly just with Misty and an actual psychiatrist), but this story I feel perfectly captures the essence of what it would be like for these two to actually talk about each other to someone else. You couldn't have captured their personalities any better than you did. Terrifc job.
cultnirvana chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Hehe, you certainly don't write to many romance/humour cuz you do it so well!

That's exactly how I see Ash and Misty's relationship if they ever got together. I think their fighting frequency would definetly increase and there would be a hell of a lot of broken bones and black eyes. They are just so damn stubborn, but so utterly in love that they would never let that break them up. You have them just right! This fic is the perfect depiction of them!

Ah, so cute, so angsty and so, so funny. I really love the ending. M, I wonder what happens next? _ Great title as well. A sign post? I know nothing about New Jersey 'cept its supposed to be a place that everyone wants to escape from. No one seems to want to elaborate : ?

Really can't wait to read your sequel to 'To Arms.' But I won't push ya to rush it. I've been writing a sequel for over a year and a half so I've got no right to, hehe.

Just got your email. Hopefully get back to ya tonight or tomorrow. Buh Bye for now, Karen/Kaz/cultnirvana/whatever.