Reviews for Therapeutic Therapy
cultnirvana chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Hehe, you certainly don't write to many romance/humour cuz you do it so well!

That's exactly how I see Ash and Misty's relationship if they ever got together. I think their fighting frequency would definetly increase and there would be a hell of a lot of broken bones and black eyes. They are just so damn stubborn, but so utterly in love that they would never let that break them up. You have them just right! This fic is the perfect depiction of them!

Ah, so cute, so angsty and so, so funny. I really love the ending. M, I wonder what happens next? _~ Great title as well. A sign post? I know nothing about New Jersey 'cept its supposed to be a place that everyone wants to escape from. No one seems to want to elaborate : ?

Really can't wait to read your sequel to 'To Arms.' But I won't push ya to rush it. I've been writing a sequel for over a year and a half so I've got no right to, hehe.

Just got your email. Hopefully get back to ya tonight or tomorrow. Buh Bye for now, Karen/Kaz/cultnirvana/whatever.
Angelic-Shadowcat chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Wow! That was funny! No, I thought that was really well inspired... Good one!

Keep going!
I Love Lance-a-Lot chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
My favorite line was, "I've never hit you in the head with a mallet." LOL Still being their imature selves... LOL Even together they're idoits... Made for eachother and yet not. I love this story! It's so funny! It's also real not mushy like most ash/misty fics. You showed them just as they'd really be. Good job!
1432 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Aw, that was so sweet ;) I love reading your romance/humor fics (espeically because I'm not funny enough to write any of my own, lol) Keep up the great work!
Erina-chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Okay I now have to literally run down a hill in heels for a train but I'm glad I read this! Later when I have time I'll add this to my fave stories! Sorry can't be more coherrant but nyah! Well done!
20 | « Prev Page 1 2