Reviews for Beastly's Mistake
I love the story and cude you. Plise whait a secual.
Whiteling chapter 17 . 3/1/2012
Not wanting competition perhaps?

For a fic that was supposed to be dark the ending wasn't so bad.

Your OC wasn't that much of a MS to me I've seen worse.
Whiteling chapter 13 . 3/1/2012
I don't think it's that kind of emotion.

sounds more like passion or...the other four lettered l word.
FairWhite Phantom chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
*turns to GeekRyuu* And you sir, can put a sock in it.:):) That is all.
FairWhite Phantom chapter 13 . 11/2/2008
This must be the only fanfic in the world that involves No Heart in a romantic situation. I read this part over and over again and it makes me swoon every time. sigh..Lucky Kaira, getting to make out with the oh-so-handsome sorcerer. *squeals* And BTW, your physical description of Kaira sounds remarkably lie me on a good day.:)
retro mania chapter 17 . 7/19/2006
This is a good Care Bear story.
Alice Redqueen chapter 11 . 4/1/2005
Argh, I meant "Finally, an original story with No Heart. The only thing I have to gripe about is that I don't think No Heart could fall for anyone. That's it, though."

Dunno what happened there. XD
Alice Redqueen chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Finally, an original fanfic with No Heart. ; That's it, though.

I can say that I was really rooting for Beastly to win ze heart of our dear blonde friend, but hey.

And I also like to think that it was really a forgetful potion like he gave to Beastly, but hey, No Heart probably likes the attention that she gave him. X3

All in all, I give it a 9/10, just because I'm picky about No Heart's character. But other than that, splendid work! I look forward to more fanfics by you.
Phoenix Audubon chapter 17 . 1/24/2004
A very unique story! There were a lot of shocking (in a good way) moments, so that contributed to my reading this very quickly. You've done a wonderful job!
lostangel007 chapter 17 . 11/20/2003
Thank you everyone. _ Hi Martial Arts Master-you're right, thank you for pointing that out, so I went back and fixed it up a little bit. I also fixed the formatting of he first few chapters too (I should have done that awhile ago but I finally found the time the other night.) Oh, and Mariel, it's funny how you mentioned that about Kaira's potion-I was thinking of adding at the end, before his memory gets wiped: "He wondered if the protective potion he had brought to Kaira really had been a protective potion." But I decided not too, I wanted to leave things open for the readers to wonder, lol.
Mariel1 chapter 17 . 11/19/2003
Wow! That was an unexpected twist. But at least Beastly won't be in pain anymore...but does Kaira forget too, or was hers a protect potion like she was told?

Anyway, great story. Keep writing!
Martial Arts Master chapter 17 . 11/18/2003
Well, the ending was...original, at any rate. Not exactly uplifting, but probably you weren't intending to be uplifting. I still liked this story. I have one comment: sometimes you forget to make new lines with dialogue.
TakeCareBear chapter 17 . 11/18/2003
Great story and a nice ending!

Keep Writing!
sun tzu1 chapter 17 . 11/17/2003
Wow. Great story.

It's been quite a ride - and a surprisingly dark ending...

I salute your writing skills!
Miles Tails Prower 10-2 chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
I havn't read all of it yet, I'm on Chapter 5, so far great! But I have a bit of a problem reading it because of the way it's set out, I'm not saying the story's bad or nothin'so don't get me wrong, OK?