Reviews for A Princess Named Garnet
WHYED U STOP IT
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
Where is You're Not Alone
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
This story is a horrible abomination and I demand that you remove it.
Kayla chapter 22 . 7/17/2009
I really loved this story I cant wait to read what happens next your a really good writer
Brent chapter 20 . 4/8/2009
Sorry I couldn't read it all, it is just that I cannot see any of these characters acting this way at all. If you will make them act different could you tell us why?
a3256 chapter 21 . 4/7/2009
PUT THE FRICKIN' CHAPTER NOW BEC. I HATE WAITING !
Johnettes lullabye chapter 22 . 3/23/2009
i really loved the story. im wanting to know what happens next, but i cant find "your not alone!" or "bittersweet romance" anywhere. i would really love to read more. could you help?
Azmine chapter 22 . 7/22/2007
Heya! I LOVED your story! No offense or anything, but I didn't like the constant cussing, but oh well... PLEASE hurry up with that sequal! ...I don't like Kuja either, and frankly, I think he's gay too.. so GREAT JOB!.
SavannahX chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
SQUALLY! YAY!
SavannahX chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
Hey! Stupid fanfiction. I reviewed this last night, but ti didn't go through. . Lol. So I'll somewhat repeat what I said last night.

Volleyball! ICKY! Well, it's a sport. I don't to to well when it comes to a ball. Lol. I usually get hit int eh face during volleyball. We're playing that in gym class right now and I make a fool of myself. Lol.

Do you have a MySpace? mine is w. myspace savannah_xx

Delete the spaces.

Talk to you later Elle!
SavannahX chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Hey there Elle! Wow, I haven't talked to you in just about forever. I miss talking to you. So anyway, how have you been? Hopefully good. I'm going to read some of this soon, well some tonight and the rest later on.

Oh and the Colts won. WHOOT! Better than those Bears. I actually don't care about sports. But oh well. Lol.

I hope to talk to you soon.
Lizette A.K.A. Lissy chapter 22 . 8/11/2006
Dear Rikku,

Hi! My name is Lizette, and I am BEGGING YOU to continue with "A Princess Names Garnet!" I LOVE that story, and I want to see what the future holds for Zidane and Dagger, and IF they will even HAVE a future together! You cannot e-mail me, because I just got a new computer, and no one can e-mail me yet (That is my old e-mail in my old computer) But, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! CONTINUE THE STORY! I AM REALLY INTO IT!
Ellie-ellie chapter 22 . 7/31/2006
that was a good story :)

i enjoyed it
Ichiyume chapter 11 . 6/30/2006
um, this is just a question, but, um, how do u submit a fanfic?it would REALLY help me cuz i kinda want to write one, but im new here. my email is btw, chappie 11 is awesome.(vivi and eiko r so cute together!) well, cya!

Ichiyume!