Reviews for Death, Destroyer of Worlds
1sunfun chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Nice.
Armand Rominov chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
please finish this story please please please .
V. L. Crawford chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Wow! That was great.
Netchka3 chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
More please! More please! I really, really wanna read more please! Thank you. :-) :-)
DarkAngelBoi70 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
loved the story! ...Hated that it ended here. lol
ToddGilliss chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
next up: Three Men and a Baby?
FalconLux chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
OOOooo! Lovely! Fun! That was entirely worth it just to watch Fudge and Albus set down in truly epic fashion! BRAVO!
Cynical0range chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
oh SNAP! i cannot tell you how satisfying this little fic was. WOOT WOOT GO HARRY! please tell me you will continue this? say yes to a sequel!
yungatheart chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
I know this story is old now but it still is a good one. I checked to see how current your profile was before this review and since you are current I though I would let you know that some people are still enjoying your old stories. Thanks.
Thatguywiththebook chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Awsome story, and i find it amusing that harry became 'death' in your story, four years before the deathly hallows and the whole master of death thing
UniquelyMi chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Ugh! Epilogue! Epilogue!

I refuse to favorite this fic and torment other innocent readers with that cruel torture you call an ending.
Ratus chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
I have always loved this story, I do wish you would expand it in another story sometime. A sort of what happened after if you will.
ElfIcarii chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Sequel please? I would love to see howthis version of Harrydidin Hogwarts - if he even goes, given that he already has all that knowledge.

*performs the requested begging*
The Unwritten Vacancy chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Awesome story, I loved the twist!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2012