Reviews for Death, Destroyer of Worlds
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 5 . 4/19
LOVED THIS STORY! The premise is so unique and captivating! This was very well-written! If you ever decide to expand on this, I'd definitely be interested! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
LWJ2 chapter 5 . 2/26
Very nicely done, thank you. Oh — Fudge deserves anything that happens to him. An aside, Robert Hardy, who played Fudge in the movies, did his customary superb job. Watching him do it was, and is, a distinct pleasure.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
I still don't trust Dumbledore. Fortunately, the Marauders AND Snape know the truth now, and perhaps together they can protect Harry from Dumbledore's scheming.

Good story.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
I was right ... maybe! I like that nifty spell Death used on Snape and the Aurors. I'd like to see it used on the Dursleys and Umbridge ... and maybe even Dumbledore. For being Mr. Clean, who never kills, he is responsible for a lot of suffering and deaths of innocent people.

Fudge needs a one-way ticket to the moon. Or maybe Mars.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
Okay, this is definitely AU. Millicent Bagnold was the Minister for Magic at the time the Potters were attacked. She, Dumbledore, and Barty Crouch, Sr., were the ones who sent Sirius to Azkaban without a trial. Pretty disgusting when you consider that even Barty, Jr., and the Lestranges received trials.

I'm curious to know who performed the Fidelius charm for the Potters. Flitwick says it is "an immensely complex spell," which makes me wonder who cast it. Are we ever told? I can't remember.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
At first, I thought the October 18, 2003 date was the time of the story, but now I'm not sure. Also, Death's "piercing green eyes" make me wonder if this is some incarnation of Harry ... or some distant relative. An ancient Peverell, perhaps? Doesn't the Master of Death usually come from that line (although I don't think we find out about that until DH)? Perhaps he is regular old Death who visits everyone. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Bronze chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
I thought this was unfinished but obviously I'm was wrong. It was also quite good. I think I'll check out what else you've written. Keep up the good work.
staar chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
really good !
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 3/11/2016
Death/Harry is a bamf!
Lupawolf67 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Is the title based on the Oppenheimer quote?
angeltrin1 chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Well done!
I so wish that Fudge and Dumbledore had gotten what they deserved...but you fixed it.
Thank you for the lovely story!
kittyranma chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
Woot woot woot, encore yes yes please a sequel. Grovels at feet.
Kat A. Coop chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
Wow in a way it was exactly what I thought but in another it was completely unexpected!
jon reeve chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
Mister Black!
I could've sworn I had reviewed this already, but I didn't find one, so meh.

I'm going through nonjon's c2 again, but this time from the chronological beginning, and man, there are some bad fics from around this time period that were considered the best of the best.

Not this one; this one's good.
rowenasheir chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
A window into what happened next. AD would try to meddle and Death could kill him as promised but a stroke where he could see what happens but not be able to do anything would be justice, Before he died of course!