Reviews for Forever After
BrokenForEternity chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Can I add this to a community for Jess with kids fic's?
CommaSplice chapter 15 . 7/2/2004
Great follow up.
SlugBug85 chapter 15 . 5/20/2004
Aw! I got knocked offline, but I'm back. For a minute. Sorry IO haven't been reviewing, but I saw something about a birthday party, I'll be reading that later!
*hugs you* You are awesome. I love this story! I loved the whole "Do you want to hear the story of some punk kid from New York who got everything he wanted and ore? I loved the SuperDad thing, I loved it all! This story is wonderful!
SlugBug85 chapter 10 . 5/20/2004
aw! Movie night was so cute! Jess was so cute. And so not subtle! *giggles and puts on Jess voice* I really don't want to wake her up.
Aw! JavaJunky-ness!
Yeah, Rosa's trying to like Rory. That is so cute. I liked when they were making ...popcorn? Or chocolate covered popcorn. It was so scute.
OH! And the popcorn head comment! Priceless!
SlugBug85 chapter 7 . 5/20/2004
Aw, what a great chapter! I loved the part where Jess was nurturing Rosa, I could see it playing out in my head. I loved it. Of course in my head he has his crazy Jess hair, not his new Jess hair.
And I think it's very realistic that Rosa isn't fond of Rory. *nods* I like it. It's a nice twist.
SlugBug85 chapter 4 . 5/20/2004
LOL! Luke! Babysitting! *rolls around in a fit of giggles* Fun!
Rory's rant was funny. I was actually smirking. she thought Rosa was a girlfriend!
Great stories! I love them!
SlugBug85 chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Aw, happiness. That's the only feeling I can feel. Know why? I saw something that said something about a Pay Ball series. Of course I was too excited to get to this to actually pay much attnetion, but.. sigh. I may just have to read your stories forever.
I loved it! I do love Jess with a daughter, that's my favorite of all the storylines I think. Even better than Literati storylines. Jess with a child is just the best. And you write it very well!
milover chapter 15 . 4/2/2004
keep it going
Miss-Lionesse chapter 15 . 2/21/2004
hello you
i love it i love it i love it
this is one of the best stories i've read...i like the rosa, jess rory thing...it's so cute...
come on...i want more stories about rosa and jess and all the family...come on...i wanna know what's next...don't keep me waiting...i'll die
holly chapter 15 . 11/13/2003
i lov it! keep up the great work! I think rory & jess should get married!
Gilmore chapter 15 . 11/8/2003
This story was great :)! YAY! I really hope you'll decide to write a third story *hint hint*. Because Jess, Rory and Rosa are a nice happy family and with a bit of Luke and Lorelai on the side it's perfect! Well, I hope to read more from you soon, so keep up the good work!
PirateyGirl chapter 15 . 11/6/2003
come on make another story!

please that would be awsome!

I loved this story!

:D dinergirl :D
Ikkie chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Ow i loved this Story! Its so cute... Jess with a Daughter! Perfect! To bad its the and :( I hope that you make quik a new story! With Rosa en Rory in it!

Kis
MiLoV chapter 15 . 11/3/2003
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! this story was much fun to read! I think it would be awesome if you had a third story, but if you don't really want to I think I'll live. But I just wanted to say that you have real talent and that I encourage you to keep writing stories!
Legs chapter 15 . 11/3/2003
Of COURSE I want a third story! RORY AND JESS HAVE TO GET MARRIED! NOW! NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

(clears throat) I mean, uh...please? Seriously, would you do a fic where they get married and then skip ahead to Rosa being sixteen? Oh, please. (puppy face)

I loved this. I'll miss it if you don't write more!

Legs