Reviews for Sugar High
J chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
are you aware that your character Copernicus Helio is quite similar to 3 elements on the periodic table, copper nickel and helium?
Sirius' Girl23 chapter 11 . 7/6/2006
Great story! Loved it!

But.. and I really hate to nitpick...

In chapter 6 you say that Remus gave the marauders a silver stag pendant, a gold rat pendant, and a platinum dog pendant which were 3 galleons and 10 sickles each.

BUT

In chapter 11 it was a gold dog pendant for Padfoot, a copper stag pendant for Prongs, and a steal rat pendant for Wormtail at 2 galleons 6 sickles each.

And besides how can silver and gold and platinum or gold and copper and steal cost the same?
Fractured Dreams chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
wow! sniff! amazing, another great story, which i love! the emotions are very real and i almost cried(yes, i admit it, i am a huge baby at heart!) poor remus! i'm glad everything worked out well in the end!
chameleons reflection chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
wel what't this a menagetwa. I don't think I spelled it right. oh well I take espanol... great chapter a little three way or a hellova heart break. Whe keep writhing.
chameleons reflection chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
well I always wondered how they got on wout computers.

damn essays

anywho, good start I look forward to more
blah chapter 11 . 7/12/2005
my dear, dear 'gravity girl.' I was extremely bored, remembered your screenname thingy majig, and our conversation about the world of fanfiction and the possibility of Remus/Sirius being madly in love with each other. If i recall correctly you mentioned something about reading this story to convince me. It helped, a little. But I fear I need further persuading. I still don't think Sirius could be gay (despite the fluff.) Wondeful job my espanol buddy. See you when you get back from Cali. - Adriane
MagicalMistoffelees chapter 3 . 5/23/2004
I really like this story! Really good! Keep going!
Prologi chapter 11 . 5/16/2004
It's over? It can't be! Wahh.
In the scene where the Lupins burst in on Remus and Sirius snogging, I think you mentioned only five names, but later said there were six of them besides Remus. Ah well, could be just me.
In the beginning of this chapter, there are lots of weird synonyms for Remus, or other ways of saying it's him. "The amber eyes" was used a couple of times, and "his love" and "his lover" were in there too. Of course it's good to use synonyms, but it can get kinda annoying.
Rogue Pirate Gypsy chapter 11 . 5/14/2004
aw...aw...AW! Oh the fluff! whe! SEQUAL!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2004
I thought James was a chaser?
coldeyedflames chapter 4 . 5/12/2004
Funny and romantic story even if i am in the beginning! _
LilaStar chapter 11 . 5/10/2004
...That was way too cute. Cotton Candy like fluffy. The yummiest kind of fluff.
I loved the last line. *giggles*
Sashimi chapter 11 . 5/10/2004
Aw! How adorable! I have been following this story for some time now, and I must say, it has been absolutely wonderful! I am so very glad i got the chance to read this story. A sequel would be awesome. I'll be watching for it.
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 11 . 5/10/2004
Aw! So cute! I lurvle! Never, ever stop writing!
...except finishing something ELSE would be good.
Oh well. I am looking forward to the sequel!
Lapwing chapter 10 . 5/2/2004
I hope soon means later on today cause I can't wait any longer!