Reviews for First Loves, Second Chances
summercloud chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Aww, this was so good. It's so rare that I get to read good Kodocha fanfiction, and it was one of my first anime loves. Thanks so much for letting me read this.
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
You know I was always a sucker for Sana/Rei even though he's nine years older than her. Don't get me wrong, I do love Akito, but Rei... he's the coolest.
Angel Gidget chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Cool Rei/Sana story! I think you caught a possible adult relationship between them pretty well. _
Sana01 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
fuka and...and akito? as in f/a not s/a?...NO!
Celyia chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Oh, talk about torture.
You *cant* just stop there. I wanna see happiness, dammit. Gimme my happiness! :-)
Seriously, though, very nice. I do like your set-up here and I *really* want to read more.
Sakura Shintayu chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
:D. Really good. The ending is a little vague, but still, if you have a brain you should understand it:P
HYPERdingdong39 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Amazing. You are an amazing writer. Amazing. I"m sorry but u are. You have the most amazing writing style...You are like a professional. PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! EVERYONE WANTS YOU TOO. WRITE A SEQUEL I'm begging you. THANKS!
AnimeLuver chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Bravo! Very nicely done! One of the only Rei and Sana stories I have ever seen. I really enjoyed it. n.n
Omskivar chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
This is cute.
At first, when I read the description, I thought it would be one of those silly "Rei breaks up with Asako and initially breaks every statutory rape/age of consent law available in Japan by confessing his love to Sana and going out with her while she's still a minor" stories, with horrible spelling and grammar worse that that of a two year old. But it's actually deep, and in character. I really don't think a one-shot does justice to the story. If you must keep it a one-shot, please expound on it. Write more. I want more.
I especially like the fact that you kept Sana's habit of screwing up American sayings. I always liked that; it kept me amused. I think you have great potential, and if you don't keep writing I'm going to have to send you a lengthy email riddled with long, difficult words and sarcasm.
Oh, and brilliant work.
indigoru chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Poor Rei... He feels so confused. This is really, REALLY good. Keep up the good work! Are you positive you want this to be a one-shot? Because I would like to see what happens next...
Lanee chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
It was a nice read I like how you continued Sana's character into what it is heehee
Serena B chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Such a great story. I'd love to see this continued one day, if you get the urge. :)
Cynthia H chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
I thought this piece was wonderfully written. I loved how you portrayed an older Sana, I could realistically see her acting as you described her. Definitely would be interested into a fleshed out multi-chapter story!
Violintide chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
OOh, a rare Kodocha fic. I really like the future you've created here - it's nice to see a (somewhat) more mature Sana who is still recognizable as her younger self, and I just adore Rei-kun to begin with, so I'm happy to see him start to recover from his funk. Very good story, I'm glad to read more of your work! _