Reviews for Matters of the Heart
purplecleric chapter 1 . 2/12
Another great story - your strength is your clear vision of the characters. I could have done without the nurse's e- mail - felt intrusive and unnecessary, none or several interlaced through the story would have worked better for me...
HeathRowTottie chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I know, I know. You wrote this a decade ago and you wrote it as a one shot, but honestly, this reads like a first chapter. Certainly leaves me wanting more. Love your writing style by the way. Very pleasant to read.
BowlerHatGirl815 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
For a while there I was convinced this was actually going to happen (especially in later seasons). I loved how you handled this situation, I've never seen a fic with Bobby being actually sick, so it was a nice change of setting :)
SilverNimbus chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
very good! perfectly poignant! this is one of the fanfics that shows that goren has such faith in eames and he's not just "needing" her to "stabilize or ground" him. It's nice to see that he acknowledges that eames isn't just someone he needs but that she needs/wants him too. i'm very impressed! i hope you keep writing!
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
More then decent, this had heart and beauty to it. A realism of the show even in this setting.

So so good.
sky m chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
that was great, I'm glad Bobby survived:-). and you stayed true to character, Thanks!

Have you ever considered a crossover with CSI? any interaction between Bobby and Grissom should be fun.
gerfan chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Hi,

very sweet caring story. I like it!
blucougar57 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I like this very much. The title is rather deceptive... depending on your interpretation, of course. I can totally envisage Goren having a heart attack. This was a nice, sweet, short story - very well-written.
aria chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Well-written and great characterizations make this one of my favorite fics. A very enjoyable read.
smeg1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
wot, no follow up care? pity, would have been nice
mcabello chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Good fic
justchillin chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
You are one fine writer.
Sunset chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
I gotta tell ya...I start every one of the stories posted here, and finish very few. Yours is one of the best I've seen. Good characterization, true to the show, and you just write really well.
daf9 chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Another interesting idea well executed. I hope you have lots and lots more to post.
Kahliaa chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
I really like this fic, very sweet.

Even though this is the end for this story, i think it would be nice to continue!

Regards