Reviews for Vows
paisleypikachu chapter 1 . 3/4
This is exactly what I wanted! *since Jordan didn't deem it necessary to write this scene for us, UGH* Your writing style is very good. Not really the same as Jordan's, but I very much enjoy your style. You captured Nynaeve and Lan wonderfully. I also like how you didn't make this too much about the sex. I was afraid that it would be and that madd me afraid to read it, but it wasn't that way at all so I'm glad I did read it! Overall, this is a great fan fic, I'm going to pretend that this is EXACTLY what happened at and after their wedding! So thank you for writing this!
Icefriend chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Incredible! That seemed exactly like Nynaeve to me. I was always frustrated we didn't get to see the wedding and Nynaeve's reaction at the time.

Thanks for making this.
rockstarvampire chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awww, fun! Mat and Tuon have always been my favorite couple but stories like this one make me like these 2 even more. :)
shai-duck chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
LOL. Nyneave's thoughts are priceless. Honestly, I can just imagine the ceremony to be like this XD
OnceAndFutureFicWriter chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Aww... I always wondered what happened there. Good fill in! Nynaeve seems appropriately startled, and very much in character.
Matok chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Great Job! Someone filnnaly wrote the scene we have all been waiting for! They are such a cute pair, you did well in keeping them in charecter.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
A perfect rendition of their wedding. Thanks!
juulleee chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
welldone! :D I enjoyed it a lot )
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i love this story. i am rereading a crown of swords and i love when lan rescues nynaeve. and i love how she tells him they're getting married. it is so funny. i also love how she attacks him every time he mentions myrelle. *grins* i read this story a while ago and i loved it. and i forgot to add it to my favs. *smacks herself* and i love your version. if only robert jordan hadn't died i would have to loved to hear his version of it./
G chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Hehehe that's really funny. Good job!
Naomi chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
It's beautyfull, and very true to the story, a great piece :)
Nightchill chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I'm a huge Nyvaeve/Lan fan so this was a thrill for me to read!

One of the best Wot fanfic I've ever read!
crazykittiecat chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
So fun and very good written!

Kepp the good work up!
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I can't remember if I've submitted a review of this one or not, but this is my absolute favorite story! I have reviewed some of your other stories, and I have loved them all. You are fantastic at writing in such a way that makes me think I'm actually reading one of the WOT books by Jordan. I would LOVE it if you could do this scene from Lan's point of view. Whatever you do, please keep writing!
sderai chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
well, the second time I read this now, so I kinda feel obliged to reveiw.

I love it. can you write more? I'm sure there are some lonely nights at the campfire not documented by the great robert jordan. (he can't do everything after all, then the books would be to long.) so, go on *cute puppy dog face* (and I'll just ignore the fact that i can't do cute puppy dog faces)