Reviews for Sharing
Good story.
hi chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
kool
Lady Elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I thought that this story was a nice addition and fit perfectly with the episode. Great job as always.
scribbleaway chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
This was good! I like!
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
AH! You left us hanging! I'm not even that cruel lol! I liked it I love the small details in a story like when Brennan was lighting up sparks in his hands. Some people don't like little details and say they're a waste of time but I don't. Keep up the good work. I thank you for the review on my story "Seduces Me"
Symphonic Crystals chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Aw, how cute! I myself am in the process of writing a Mutant X fan fiction story, so you're invited to read it. It's called "Daring To Hope" and once I'm done with it, I'll be working on more. Loved your fic, and I hope to read more. Keep up the good stuff!
Redhead2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Nicely done. I'm afraid I'm in the same boat with Brennan. I don't trust or like Lexa. I think they put her there for everyone to hate. I want Adam back. There is always so much more that can be done with every episode, you did a good job with this one.
Sunstar2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Hey!

Love the fluff! I haven't seen this ep yet cos the new season hasn't started in the UK but I saw the trailer on the website and nearly hit the roof when that abomination (she doesn't deserve a name) kissed Brennan. The only consolation is that it might kick start Brennan/Shalimar...atleast I'm hoping for that!

Great fic-keep on with the fluffy goodness.
loveconquers chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Hello everyone! Thank you so much for the kind reviews-what a pleasant surprise!

Also, Victoria, I have been trying to email you per your request below, but the message keeps being sent back to me as an invalid address. You can email me if you like at . Thank you!
Victoria Hysink chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
The best...or maybe one of the best...but still good...fic I've ever read! I see it's your first time. But hey! Extraordinary attempt! The story was written like an expert! I would really like to know about you so can you please e-mail me at .
Victoria Hysink chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Lucygoosey chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
O, I like!

Good explanation for that kiss, too. I was wondering what to make of that.
Fiery Feral chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
I have yet to see the epsoide, so I'm not following this verry well. As soon as I see it though I'll understand. Very good job.
PeTiTeCaT chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
i havent seen this ep yet (argh!) but i've read the synopsis. and just wanna say that i really liked reading this coz it really brought out the relationship of bren and shal! thanks for writing it, cant wait to read more of your work!
Chloe chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
hey think its great hope u continue. s/b forever