Reviews for A Strange Encounter
EuphoricalMusicalTieDyeRainbow chapter 1 . 2/7
OOOOOOOH! AAAAAAW! CYOOOOT! I CRIED!
LadyCavalier chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This story made me cry both kinds of tears. It is so perfect. I dont mean just flawless. I mean like this is how it would be if you could see beyond the end of the movie. It belongs with it. It leaves my heart aching, yet I'm not sad.
Erikslittleangel13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Your story is so heart felt and I love it very much. You get the characters feelings across in such a beautiful way. Amazing details as well. Your talent is superb!

Outstanding job!
Goth Angel UK chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was really good! The Charles Dance version is my favourite one, it's such a shame there aren't many stories based on it! I'm so glad you brought Erik back from the dead, I don't even want to ask 'how?' :) As you say, it's magic :)
Syous99 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This is beautiful that's what this is! I love the ending... And indeed, it did was no I had expected ( I mean the one before the Erik came, of course).
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Wow... talk about emotionally charged. I'm crying, something I don't make a habit of. Lovely. *basks*
Anges Radieux chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I love it! Do a sequel to this one. What was Erik doing all that time and will Christine and Erik live in the Opera still.

Anges
KyrieofAccender chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
*tear* *sniff*

Wow, that was so sweet! Even though I am not very familiar with the Yeston/Kopit Phantom (which I'm assuming this is based off of) the story is pretty much the same, isn't it?

Wonderful, wonderful story! So beautiful!

Kyrie
cardcastle chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Oh! Beautiful! I almost was sobbing myself! Write another such fic!
Haley Macrae chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
*sniffle* That was beautiful...Why didn't she just stay with him in the first place?

Haley
Angelle chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Very nice, indeed. I like this ending better than the miniseries... :)
Trinity Destler chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
*SOB* That was so beautiful! I never seen that version and I don't know much about it, but I LOVED THIS!
T'eyla Minh who can't be bothered to sign in chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Oh. My. God. I nearly CRIED! And when that happens, I KNOW it's a good fic! Awww... that was so nice, just so... MAGICAL (obviously), and very original... I can't put it in my favourites here, so I've bookmarked it instead :) Good job!
Hamilcar chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Mmmm... Kawainess! A favorite for sure. :)
Luisa chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
A beautifully touching story. Well Done! I'd like to see more from you.