Reviews for Harry Potter and the Blood Prophecies
alemery chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Eighth trinket high checker shift troy shh adv thieu d avg wry ok ning ex.
If you can get anything from that, I'll be impressed.
Alisha chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Please tell me that your still working on this fic!
Its so good 3
Lumcer chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
I am heart broken that this is not finished. It is one of the best, writen, invintive, exciting, captivating, imaginative, logical stories I've ever come across! It saddens me to think that you may never finish it. Perhaps one day you will come to think of it again and decide to finish it, and should you I will defiantly read!

KCK-Lumcer
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Okies...? Got lots of questions.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Wonderful day. Pity it ended so badly for all concerned. Ack! Harry!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Terrific beginning! I love the leather trench coat. I can definitely see Sirius wearing something like that. :)
BreGurl23 chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
hurry up with chapter 9 please :)
Saissister chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
I can't wait for september!
IchigoRenji chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
This is a good story, keep up the great work _
XxEphemeralEpiphanyxX chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
sweet, can't wait for him to get back to Hogwarts. Is there going to be a pairing?
Hannah42992 chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
will anything happen to severus? will his spying days be over? how will his family and friends take to the new harry and his choices? how will harry take his new changes after the ceremony? the story is said to be adventure/ romance with the pairing harry/ severus...will there be any romance between the two? and if so when? i love the fact that harry was able to find a home with this clan, a family. harry needs that. fantastic job...please continue with it...)
Gaaralovessakuraforever chapter 8 . 3/6/2009
sweet i'm luving it so far!
Beth5572 chapter 8 . 2/1/2009

Terri
Pottertwin chapter 8 . 5/3/2008
THIS IS THE BEST FIC I'VE EVER READ IN 3 YEARS! Besides The Marriage Stone. BUT THIS IS GREAT! Please update soon. I really want to know what happens. I'll be waiting for your updates! I hope you haven't discontinued it. Please tell me if you are or if this is on Hiatus.

Pottertwin