Reviews for This Is The Way The World Ends
cressey chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
im not sure what to think of this. its well writen but... i think hermione changing sides isnt right. they hate mudbloods. shed have no place. theyd kill her. other than that it was good. thank you for sharing. x em
Animus Wyrmis chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
*Very* nice. You portray Hermione's fall [can you tell I'm reading Paradise Lost for class?] very realistically - so, so slowly...and then at the end, it's all inevitable, understandable. And you did it all in wonderful prose.
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
tha was creepy. you really like this pairing eh? i dunno if its realistic, but it certainly was well written.
AlexandraLeaving chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
I read this fic a while ago but didn't review at the time - I've loved "The Hollow Men" for years and it does seem very fitting in this situation.
Dark!Hermione is usually *awful* but you portray her very realistically. I especially like the sense of pathos and inevitability about your writing.
Random chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Wow. Creepy. The way you write, I could almost believe that Hermione might turn traitor. This makes a nice companion piece to that other one you wrote, Smart, I think it was called. You have a way of making even the most surprising and hard to believe seem natural- even though I disagree that Hermione would ever in a thousand million gazillion years go evil and kill her friends, the WAY you explain it makes me like this fic instead of being annoyed and hating it for being ooc and impossible- because the way you write it, for some reason its not. Anyway, I'm rambling, time to shut the hell up.
lala chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
awesome fic! i love femmeslash, and it's really hard to find a good one. great job!