Reviews for Burning down of Dreams
intersting
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
intersting
AlliRoxMySox chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
OMG, its so good, and its so moving

i cried reading it, u r a great writer
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
so good and sad
Nobody In Particular chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
THANK YOU! THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG EVER! *sniff* Too bad Savage Garden split. :,,(

I luv Darren's new CD though. I've kinda thought "Crash And Burn" was sorta a Marauders song

but you've proved it works great as H/H. Kudos to ya! Keep writing!
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Aww! I really enjoy songfics to that song, and this one was great! I especially liked how you put in that last line as part of the song and part of the story. Great job!
Ppt1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
The song fits great...I'm speechless. Anyway, another nicely done ending, and here'a a quote by Gianni Rodari: "There are other countries, other peoples, other evils; but one day, they too, will fall. Amen."
ButterflyGrl chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Beautiful and haunting.
Elorapid chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
that was good. i thought about writing a song fic to this once, and now i wont because i can't think of a good plot- better than yours. anyway- that was kind of sad . . .not balling my eyes out but sad. i like hermione's point of view. and by the way, go savage garden all the way!
Katlyn R chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
that was sooooooo good! that is probaly one of the BEST stories I have ever read! Keep writing!
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
Not bad at all. I've always wondered how, if he could, Harry could cope with all the stuff in his life.
delete-me-please chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
Can you say dark and sad
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
This is very convincing, espeicially the part about how Voldemort kills so many people at once. You create the mood and situation very well.
minervamoon chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Adding to faves . . . the ##*&$& % () ! %( account deleted you and about 10 others . . .