Reviews for No Other Way
Shantul Khan chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Beautiful, Its so heart touching. I hate it when people judge slytherins. They donot know what evils they face. This is truly very beautiful. That is the only word to describe it.
brujon chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I like this. I'm seeing in reviews that most think it's Blaise, but reading it I was kind of thinking Theodore Nott, because Blaise (in my head) is too snide to say that much without any scathing sarcasm, and Nott's the surviver, in most heads (not necessarily mine, but that's the collective consensus, I think).
crazy-turner chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Den är jätte söt... jag diggar den skit mycket.. Läst lite av den i alla fall... Just nu sitter jag nere i Nynäshamn och läser... jag hittade en skit kul om Pokemon och Dragonball:p... Men asså... Jag saknar dig skit mycket och jag längtar tills jag kommer hem så kan vi spela mer:D... Fredde och Mellberg kommer till oss tror jag... Han bubblade om det idag på bussen i alla fall... Men asså... Jag ska börja skriva en nu berättelse om en tjej som går från MVG-barn till IG-barn och sedan blir hon stadsmenister:d... Hoppas att jag kan göra så:p men asså när jag kommer hem ska jag prata "allvar" med dig:p... Men vi ses senare puss puss gumman ha det bra:p
Ieldaion chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Hey, great writing, i'm hoping you'll write a fic about how that goes... :)

btw i've got no clue who it is (but im guessing its Zabini)
iluvglorfindel chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Very good story. That was deep.
rebecca89 chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Update soon! great story! keep up the great work! please read and review mine!
hasapi chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
That gave me goosebumps. I'm guessing that it's Blaise, if only because he's your favorite unknown Slytherin. :) I love it! So.. I don't know, but it makes everything sound so hopeless, lol. I know that's a strange reason to like it, but it's true. I think it's great that you were able to write something so poignant. (I really hope that's the right word.)

- hasapi
Moonlight Evil chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
how truthful and sweet and totally great! what a wonderful story,

keep writing,
Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
I like stories where no main characters are involved, and this one is really good! I like this slytherin character, and this is a really nice peice of work! Really good job!
Wild Cherry Pepsi chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
I like this! I like the fact that you did it anonymously, it makes you think a bit about the lesser characters. Are you planning on continuing it? Well keep up the great writing! And in the meantime, maybe you could check out my stories! *hint hint nudge nudge* LOL.