Reviews for Dark Angel 2022: Manticore Aftermath HDCC Part2
opin chapter 10 . 8/20/2008
Excellent story, update soon!
Dragon89 chapter 9 . 8/15/2006
As usual you're great. I want to say that I'm truly dazaled by you're story (in a good way).

I verry much enjoyed reading the ACTI development in this chapter. May I suggest that you keep it more refreshed 'cuz it trully is interesting to read.

I was dissapointed that the familiars did not show in this chapter. The lack of War bride activitys was also disconcerting.

But what do I know. Keep up the good work.
AJeff chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
I really can't wait for your next chapter, which I hope will be soon. Wonderfully and creatively written. And thank you so much for acknowledging me.
VietAngel chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
Hey, good to see you at it again. Great chapter, lots of relationships happening.
Dragon89 chapter 8 . 6/27/2006
how should I say this... it rock's hard can't wait for the next chapter.

I relly like that Mel/Dalton pairing I'll be glad to see more of it and just want to tell you to keep on writing
Dragon89 chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
do you think you gonna complate the story cuz its really cool

P.S. IT'S THE BEST STORY I'VE READ
VietAngel chapter 7 . 9/25/2005
Great chapter as usual. Nice interaction between Asha and Hannah. Hmm, I wonder what Alec is ready to say yes to.
d.a.m chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
This is an excellent story, i hope it is updated again soon.
bitterlullabies chapter 5 . 10/10/2004
Great story and great sex talk. Update soon. You have fans that want to read your DA universe.
VietAngel chapter 5 . 10/8/2004
I was hoping you'd update soon and I got my wish. Good chapter. I like where you're going with Asha trying to find out who she is and wanting to get to know Jondy.

"Listen, Joshua Me and Asha have been dating... Yes we have been having sex... Lots of really hot sex... Joshua... you haven't been listening to the stuff they say around Terminal City... I am going to marry that woman, even if she is the base genetic material for Max's sister Jondy."

That's a great line. It stays true to the way Alec's character was on the show (cocky with a reputation for being a player), while still showing a different side of him. The fact that he wants to marry Asha no matter what really shows how much he loves her.

Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when Jondy arrives.
bitterlullabies chapter 4 . 10/6/2004
I read the story HDCC Part 1 and 2 then got here and it stopped. Please update this story. It is a good story and expands on the DA world alot. I like your world. Write more soon. Please.
Hearns chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
For all of you who are confused about the characters, I will be posting a listing of the various Transgenic "Family" units that have sprung up since the fire as well as a short summary of which key family's will be playing a part in this story. For the most part Three to four major family "units" will be in play. I'm just dealing with a total of twelve characters for the most part.

Oh, as things go, the units go something like this,

Group 1

Max, Logan, Joshua, Gem, Alec, Asha, Dalton, and Elfie (Gem's daughter). Add to the mix as Max's inlaws CJ Sandeman and his X-series girfriend Brittney

Group 2,

Domo, Luna, Danni (Max's X6 twin), Derrian, Grace the Brainiac, Van and Fiona

Group 3,

Shadow, Aspen, Melfina, Jim, Reice, Jade and Jewel (Jade and Shadow's daughter)

If you get lost go back and read Hidden Danger Crouching Cat for details of how I set up these families and who they are.

I hope that this helps you out.
Geni chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
Okay, I read the 4 chapters. My questions are - if this is Dark Angel, who are all those people. There are so many and I don't recognize these names from the series.

I'm confused.
VietAngel chapter 4 . 6/26/2004
I'm glad to see this updated finally. For a while there I thought you had forgotten about it. I'm anxious to find out what impact this new group against the transgenics will have.
Lollie81 chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
Hey ya... please keep it up! I really liked the Max's "future vision" and the conversation afterwards! good job!