Reviews for Untamed
darkest void223 chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
I agree with blue fire2323
J
blue fire2323 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Eevee is my favorite as Well same with the eeveelutions there sexy
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
hurry and make more chapters or i will dieeeeeee!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Why is the Eevee like that? Are you going to get into his past a little more?
blackredyellowgirl chapter 17 . 2/5/2011
You'd be a fool not to continue with this.
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
Wow! Koyla evolved into an espeon to save his trainer!
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Wow! Callie thought Koyla (how did you come up with that name! i love it) was disobeying her by running off but instead he was saving her.

I bet she would have been killed by that murderous pokemon if the eevee hadn't run off like that
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Those poor eevee pups! how will they survive with out their mother there to guide them?
MalachiteFlames chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
I loved this story, and this chapter. The end was great! I like it that brother and sister found each other. I dout it, but if you could continue this story, I'd be very greatful.

Nice job!

AF
Digi chapter 17 . 4/13/2007
Great so far rearlyhooked onto it (: can't wait for more keep it up ;)
Serpent Magick chapter 17 . 11/2/2006
I don't even know why I'm reviewing this, seeing that it must be abandoned, but I really did love reading it. The one thing I regret is that you left it at a cliffhanger...
kage.exe chapter 17 . 4/15/2006
ooh i can't wait to see (or read) kolya's face when he finds out she his sister! can't wait till u update!
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 17 . 12/28/2005
Hm...the Master is a Anthropokemon, and they have some connection to Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua. Here's a name for Kolya's blade attack, the one taken from Talyan or whatever his name was-BladeStorm. It really works, ne? Or maybe Sword Storm? Maelstrom of Blades? Meh. Keep it up-don't let those stupid classes get between you and your writing.
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 10 . 12/28/2005
Very cool. Sort of like something my first character, the Dark One might have, the lab. Poor things...I hope whoever did it gets flayed. By the way, it's balut, I saw it at a farmer's market. It's duck or chicken embryos.
x636 chapter 17 . 8/17/2005
AWE brother and sister unknowingly reunited how cute well keep going andPLEASE UPDATE SOON! ;)