Reviews for With This Ring, I Thee Wed
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Um his last name isnt montgomery its pratt
Guest chapter 22 . 7/25/2014
Really? Add the rest
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
I really wish you continued this! I need to see a spuffy reunion! Even if it's when/if Spike gets captured
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
I wish so much that this wasn't on permanent Hiatus! This is amazing and perfect and awesome and did I mention amazing? This is one of the few fanfictions that I literally laughed out loud! More, please?
StarGirl909 chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
Ah! Update soon please :D
StarGirl909 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
OK, I'm not the only one who was waiting for Riley (in the real buffyverse) to finally have it click and say, "Wait, didn't you say you were going to marry Spike?" And unleash a butt-load of awkward. Right?
Rosalea12 chapter 22 . 3/24/2012
More please!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
The Phantom Of The Labyrinth chapter 22 . 1/8/2012
Well...it's been 8 years since you updated this, so I hardly believe you ever will. But I'm just really hoping you will. Something Blue is my fave episode, and I really like this fan-fic, and I hope you will continue it one day
MystiStar1 chapter 22 . 11/15/2011
Oh, dear Lord. I do hope you one day revisit this'un. It is quite enjoyable. Thank you for posting, anyway. :)
LosingMyEdge chapter 22 . 6/29/2011
Its been 7 years so i doubt you'll update this but this is one of the better stories i read and its sad i can't finish it. :(
jessie102 chapter 22 . 4/10/2011
It's a shame you didn't finish this story, it was getting really good!
AliyaViktoria chapter 22 . 2/22/2011
I never really liked Riley and ms walsh. Now I kind of hate them...

Anyways LOOVE this story! Write more soon •
sharpestsatire chapter 22 . 11/25/2010
WHYYYYYYYYY! CONTINUE! OH PLEASE, THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST I'VE FOUND IN A WHILE! YOUR WRITING IS AMAZING!
Stina Whatever chapter 22 . 9/29/2010
please update. this is the best story ever
rain.gurlvamp1234123 chapter 22 . 7/17/2010
great story please continue writing i really wanna see what happens next XD you did a great job at capturing 's insanity XD

all the best

-rain

ps i know your stories on permanent hiatus but i thought maybe one good comment could persuade you to continue it? please? if not at least i tired xD