Reviews for Decisions
Minvera Mcgonagall chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
that was really good i think
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
brilliant!
sammyfish chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wow. This was amazing amazing amazing. I love it :D
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I love it. Truly a superb story! I wish Draco had been aware Minerva would do this. I wish Minerva would have done this.
emeraldarduenna chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
interesting story. I can totally imagine the "over-done martyr complex" as a vital part of McGonagall's character and I like the way you discribe the thoughts of Draco. I really enjoyed reading your story.
grace chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
very well done I should say.
wigglesfunk chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Brilliant! All of it was truly brilliant and is going straight to my favorites list!
Merciful Heavens chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I adored this story! Minerva standing up for Draco was a very nice idea! You wrote this story very well and I am so glad I was able to find this story!

Merciful Heavens
goagainstthegrain chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This was beautiful. I really enjoy having Minerva protecting ALL her students.
Mania4ka chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I like the idea, that it's never late to change) So I like this story too)
Alesia G chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
This is an interesting take on what Minerva would do for a student. You do like to put her through the ringer don't you? I just wish Draco has gone this way in canon.
Xuimare chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Wow.. I loved it... so...perfect.

But I dunno about Alubs calling anyone "woman"... maybe if he was very...distracted.. by things... but other than that..nah

it is rather funny though XD
yoshimiwolfspaw chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Great story. _
bigkihap chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Aw, I love it! Its very exciting, touching, and thought provoking all in one! Can't wait to see more from you! -bigkihap
GraveDigger Resurrection chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
YAY! *loud applause* Lucius is an evil bastard, but Draco is a victim of circumstance! Snape is snarky, but he *does* have a heart. Gryffindors really *do* like McGonagall, Minerva *does* kick ass, and that whole thing rocked beyond words!

MORE, I TELL YOU, /MORE/!

loved it.