Reviews for A New Arrival
misherukuro chapter 17 . 3/19
The whole fic was enjoyable but I was quite amused by the nod to the die hard patience and control of sweet gorgeous Sessy that was a little icying on the cake and cutely done. Talk about finding a dog with more stubborn determination and loyalty than a wolf to wait as a dear friend for 6 centuries.
misherukuro chapter 11 . 3/19
This is the best written Tri-flirt with Kagome fic with them all getting along just cause she says so fic that I have ever enjoyed. It is positively delicious. ,
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 17 . 1/12
Soooo Heartbreakingly Beautiful! Why can't demons live longer?! Damn it all, I love this story!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 8 . 1/11
Inuyasha Be careful, you have two males to compete with and they are full demons, not to mention extremely protective of the miko and Koga intends on mating her.
Yes Sesshomaru! Fear the future miko and her mystical power of the word down!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 7 . 1/11
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, poor Sesshy shall now feel the power of the necklace! Dear gods those scenes were hilarious! Not to mention Sesshomaru being detained as a common dog, no less like his half breed brother. Oh he must be boiling at that
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 5 . 1/11
Oh course this Sesshomaru is not jealous, Who does this Sesshomaru think he's kidding?! I love this story so far, it's very interesting to think of how many things may have been different had Kagome gone simply half a century earlier, though Sango, Kohaku, and Miroku wouldn't have been in existence in that time... I love it anyway!
acetwolf94 chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
NICE! I LOVE IT!
call.me.thal chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
i loved this.
freakypoet33 chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
best kagome/kouga story I've come across so far!
misuky7 chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
This was a beautiful twist to the story. I am glad I read it or I absolutely adored it. :3
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
Oh no kagome!
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
Poor koga! Oh I wanted to cry for him
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Oh no kagrua! She killed my wolves!
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
She's getting hit on by three guys! Lucky bastard
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 9 . 4/28/2014