Reviews for A New Arrival
Jineka chapter 17 . 1/22/2004
Poor Kouga, thats the way i see it anyway. He should live forever. _ but i still loved the story.
Sierra-Falls chapter 17 . 1/11/2004
Wow, that - had some twists I was not expecting, but it makes the fic all the better for it. Congrats. Now don't let it go to your head and start that sequel! Now!
Bree chapter 17 . 1/8/2004
O.O thats sick! inuyasha marrying kagomes kid? SICK! thats just nasty! but entertaining (how ever ya spell it) you pulled an arwen and aragorn! its so sad! and i wonder who gets kagome in heaven? rite a chapter about that o.O I LOVED DA STORY! i just have to complain (cant spell or maybe i can i will never know)about something hope you make more fics soon! (hopefully kou/kag) soon!
Vamps chapter 17 . 1/7/2004
It was great, it was great... then it fell flat on its face... what happened? other than that it was... uh... um... great. later.
L.M. Avalon chapter 17 . 1/7/2004
I feel the need to review at the end of a person's story so- I loved it. Glad you wrote, and am still read three of your other stories so now you have more time for them! (of course I'm not the kinda reader who will nag you to death to update...)anyways, hope you had fun writing it,
Fay_of_Faerie
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 17 . 1/7/2004
*sniff*
Fushigi Wolf chapter 17 . 1/7/2004
Excellent ending, Belle! *sobs* But my poor Kouga!lol. You did a really great job on this story. hehe.. I was kinda suprised, but not really that Inu-chan married her daughter..lol. Hehe.. I guess in the end Sesshoumaru always wins..lol.. now if I could have been there the 600 or so years he waited maybe I coulda changed his mind *waggles eyebrows suggestivly*..lol...oh my! Anyway, I hope you continue writing these awesome stories of yours!
SilentDark chapter 17 . 1/7/2004
That was so sad! I'm sorry I didn't review the last chappie though. I realy like the whole thing, so great! !-! Yay!
~SilentDark
rezi chapter 17 . 1/7/2004
oh my god! the best story! i LOVE it! i hope you writ emore stories like these! if you do can u please let me know by e-mailing me at my e-mail adress?
forever ur faithfull reader,
rezi
Nichole Hibiki chapter 17 . 1/6/2004
(sniff) That was beautiful. I loved it, I'd have to say this is the best Kag/Kog story I've ever read, other then your other one 'Heart of a Wolf'. I hope you write another Kag/Kog story soon.
Awww chapter 17 . 1/6/2004
Bravo! Bravo!
GREAT ENDING!
master chapter 16 . 1/5/2004
hm...interesting, but where is the part about the sacrifice. The title was "Shesshoumaru's Sacrifice" but what sacrifice. Yuo should not have made the title somethhing other than what you want the story to be about.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2004
aw...poor sesshou...can u make an alternative endin for this fic w/ k/s? i feel so sry for him!
Sierra-Falls chapter 16 . 1/5/2004
I do sincerely hope that you are going to follow this with a sequel, or perhaps as the beginning of a series. I've heartily enjoyed this story and love how you've managed to engage the various male personalities without excessive amounts of hostility and banal violence. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the epilogue.
SurfAngel chapter 16 . 1/5/2004
the ending of the chapter was so cute _ I hope Sesshoumaru will someone to be with.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »