Reviews for A New Arrival
Lost Darkness chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
I liked the whole thing with the necklaces it was so cool and was funny and cool and funny and cool please write more
Trisha Cheshire chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
I really like were this story is headed and wanted to say keep up the good work. Are you going to make it a Sess/Kag story. I hope so if not that ok.
lalu chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
great story! write fast! oh and lets get some fluffyness with Kagome and sesshoumaru or Kagome and Inuyasha cause all i have been seeing is kouga and kagome
Nichole Hibiki chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
Great chapter, it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing so hard. At least I managed to read the chapter. Please update soon.
Fushigi Wolf chapter 6 . 10/31/2003
This is the best story! Kouga is the best.. well I love Sesshy and Inu too... oh well they are all hot...lol.
Sukera chapter 6 . 10/25/2003
O Update soon!

Sukera
Nichole Hibiki chapter 6 . 10/25/2003
Another great chapter please keep going I love this story, I wanna know how Kikyo just died and is Inuyasha pinned to the tree like in the Anime/Manga. Please update soon.
Sierra-Falls chapter 6 . 10/24/2003
Wai! I like this story. Very very original plot. Well, I've seen some elements of it before, but not like this! Good combinations, good depictions, and although Sess is a little OOC, it suits him very well.

Keep up the good work, and post soon please!
Neoshipper chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
Cute! X3 Yay Kouga/Kagome! I've seen a side of Fluffy I never thought i'd see X3

~Neoshipper~
Nichole Hibiki chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
Please continue and update soon please I love this fic.
Sukera chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
I like it! Update soon!

Sukera
Sierra-Falls chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
Che! This is amusing! And original. At least, I haven't come across something quite like this so its original to me.

Keep up the good work and post soon please!
Nichole Hibiki chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Please continue I love this story!
AKayLi chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
hey pretty kewl story. i just read all 5 chappies let me know when the next one is up i think your idea is pretty neat with the change of pairing and the time difference
gatogirl1 chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
Aw, I love Kag/Kouga stories! While it seems a bit weird that they'd bond with Sesshoumaru-sama so quickly, I'm still liking this. I'm almost surprised Kouga hasn't pulled his "Your my woman" line yet. You've made him quite a bit more responsible and lovable...Keep it up! I love this!
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »