Reviews for A New Arrival
Sukera chapter 6 . 10/25/2003
O Update soon!

Nichole Hibiki chapter 6 . 10/25/2003
Another great chapter please keep going I love this story, I wanna know how Kikyo just died and is Inuyasha pinned to the tree like in the Anime/Manga. Please update soon.
Sierra-Falls chapter 6 . 10/24/2003
Wai! I like this story. Very very original plot. Well, I've seen some elements of it before, but not like this! Good combinations, good depictions, and although Sess is a little OOC, it suits him very well.

Keep up the good work, and post soon please!
Neoshipper chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
Cute! X3 Yay Kouga/Kagome! I've seen a side of Fluffy I never thought i'd see X3

Nichole Hibiki chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
Please continue and update soon please I love this fic.
Sukera chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
I like it! Update soon!

Sierra-Falls chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
Che! This is amusing! And original. At least, I haven't come across something quite like this so its original to me.

Keep up the good work and post soon please!
Nichole Hibiki chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Please continue I love this story!
AKayLi chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
hey pretty kewl story. i just read all 5 chappies let me know when the next one is up i think your idea is pretty neat with the change of pairing and the time difference
gatogirl1 chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
Aw, I love Kag/Kouga stories! While it seems a bit weird that they'd bond with Sesshoumaru-sama so quickly, I'm still liking this. I'm almost surprised Kouga hasn't pulled his "Your my woman" line yet. You've made him quite a bit more responsible and lovable...Keep it up! I love this!
Best Anime Fan chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Tranador chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
very nice please update soon I must know what happens!
Fushigi Wolf chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
Kouga and Kagome! Woho! With a little jealousy on Sesshy's part. That is too cool! Keep up the excellent work! _~
Dark Topaz chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
Can't wait for more
Sakurabana Shirou chapter 4 . 10/20/2003
AWW! This is so great! I Love it! YaY! I really don't see too many kouga and kagome fics. I would love it if you made it one. But its your fic. I'm just making a suggestion. Please keep them coming! I love it!

254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »