Reviews for A New Arrival
grimmich chapter 17 . 11/20/2011
awww, that was sweet, but I still think it is sad that Sesshomaru had to wait 600 for her and I think it is sad they only got 50 years together, and they died when their child was still young! (yes considering their life spans, 50 is freakin' young!) all in all though I really enjoyed reading this story and I am glad that I decided to.
grimmich chapter 15 . 11/20/2011
But what about poor Inuyasha? and Sesshomaru!
grimmich chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
but what about Shippo?
grimmich chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
awwww, poor Sesshomaru! I hope he doesn't get left out in the cold for long! (meaning I hope either they both get her or he gets a girl of his own...)
leslie2132 chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
i love it
leslie2132 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
i love it
HerTormentedHeart chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
Oh my gosh I love the ending! What a bitter sweet ending. Okay I know I didn't update on any of the chapters but thats because I was so hooked up in this that I didn't want to waste time to review! Keep writing!

mountainflower chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Ah, (giggling spells, now that brings back some very fond memories.
kiera-sama chapter 17 . 8/2/2010
I'm sad about Kouga, but yet, I am happy that Sesshoumaru found love. :) Wonderful story!
kiera-sama chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
Oh my god! That is so sad. Poor Sesshoumaru! I slightly wish you had made it a Sesshoumaru and Kagome fanfic! It is a wonderful story as it is, but again, Kiera-sama Sesshoumaru Kagome Huge fan. hehe. Although I do love Kouga. Tee Hee. He is hott.
kiera-sama chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
I know that this is a Kagome and Kouga story, but when I see Sesshoumaru liking her, it kinda makes me wish she was with him. I am, after all, a Kagome and Sesshoumaru fan at heart. XD It is a very good story none the less.

Kurama's my mate chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Wouldn't putting youkai blood into a humans turn them into a hanyou or youkai as well?
DreamBeamz chapter 17 . 5/26/2010
A simply perfect ending! Everyone is happy. I'm glad my reviews cause such happiness for you! Especially since your stories provide me with the same! *hugs tightly* You are amazing and don't forget it!
DreamBeamz chapter 16 . 5/26/2010
I adore the love Kouga and Kagome share and Sesshomaru indeed did sacrifice, but it was beautiful. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 15 . 5/25/2010
I love the wish and the change of Kagome to a wolf youkai, so perfect! :)
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »