Reviews for A New Arrival
DreamBeamz chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
Wow! So much excitement and suspense! :) I can't stop reading, lol. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 13 . 5/25/2010
Amazing chapter so far :)
DreamBeamz chapter 12 . 5/25/2010
I'm curious to see what is happening while Sesshomaru is alone with Kagome. I'm glad Kouga has his attitude back again :)
DreamBeamz chapter 11 . 5/25/2010
Oh this will be sad, poor Kouga!
DreamBeamz chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
Some of the story seems familiar, I wonder if I read this before, lol. I'm still enjoying it like it's the first time though! It's fantastic! I love the guys fighting over her. _
DreamBeamz chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
Interesting to see how things are going and how both youkai are collecting shards for Kagome :)
DreamBeamz chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
I'm curious to see how the others will adjust to Kagome's time and I can't wait to see how Kouga will convince Kagome to be his mate. *happy sigh*
DreamBeamz chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
How amusing to have both inu brothers with subduing necklaces, hehe. Fantastic! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
I love how Sesshomaru and Kouga are protecting Kagome and especially Sesshomaru's comment of your wolf. *happily squeals*
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
I love this sweet moment and the bit of jealousy forming in Sesshomaru *grins*
DreamBeamz chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
I love how their grouping up and Kouga's concern for Kagome :)
DreamBeamz chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
I love the interactions between Kagome and Kouga! _
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Cute. Plus this gives Inuyasha something to think about with Kagome in her "more mature" state. I can't wait to see Kouga's reaction! *grins*
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I remember thinking about reading this story because I'm an avid KagomexKouga fan and the story sounded very interesting, though I have no idea why I never read it. I'm glad I have another of your fantastic stories to read now :)
iiZombeh chapter 17 . 5/13/2010
i LOVE this story

i love how you added all of the most important adventures with your own twists i absoloutly LOVE it!

Keep on writing