Reviews for Umbra Aureola
i like cheese chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
eh, honestly it's not that good. the foremost problem is anito. you've done a piss poor job of introducing him to the reader but at the same time he seems to be the main character for large parts of the story. so, not only do you then have a main character we know nothing about, but he also strangely doesn't seem to be the focus of the story. which sounds strange even as i write it. also, 8 chapters in and you've really not developed a coherent beginning plot yet and some strange stolen book but returned and a couple of useless fights.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Wtf? This fic starts with an OC only chapter that seems pointless since none of us know who this is and nothing ties it to the canon characters. Bye.
shugokage chapter 30 . 9/24/2013
Amazing story and it is sad to see it incomplete but thanks!
Badgedbadger chapter 27 . 6/23/2013
Ranma Saotome! Because of you I have seen Hell! Heh.
Mana chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
great this might actually create a working buffy crossover if that wasn't a quick joke.
Chaos-Saotome81 chapter 30 . 12/15/2011
Sorry to hear that you're not continuing this fic any more. I'm not sure how I missed it up till now, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. If you ever feel like going back and continuing it I'm sure that many of us would be happy. Good luck in all your endeavors.
Riverlia chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Nice writing, nice job making the characters stay in character, nice fight scenes too.

That said, can't say I like the idea. Too OC centric.

I don't mind OC, but I cant stand fanfics with OC as a central character, even if it was well-writen.

After all, I'm here reading FANfic instead of original fiction because I want to read more about the characters I like interacting with one another. If a story cant keep a certain ratio of that, it fail as a fanfic to me.

Lastly, for a central character, Anite is annoying.

No, cant keep from causing trouble is not a real flaw in fiction.

Thus we have an OC character who steal the spot light,cause misunderstanding with annoying speech, trash talk supposedly genius martial artists and get away with it, overpower and has no noticeable flaw.
Jerrac chapter 30 . 1/31/2010
*sniffs* Why is it all the good stories die just when they are getting really good? :(
Wordlurker chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
I'm not entirely sure, but I kinda get the feeling you don't like Ranma very much... He's getting beaten around like a redheaded step-child (pun very much intended)!

And Anito is an annoying b*stard. If that was what you wanted him to be like, you've succeeded admirably.

...Don't take this the wrong way, but your Seven Village Stomp is *definitely* much better than this.
Hap chapter 30 . 4/18/2009
I like this story a lot. I hope you decide to write more of it some time soon. It is to good to be abandoned.
Sdarian chapter 30 . 4/7/2007
This has been very good. I'm sorry to see that there hasn't been an update in several years. I hope you do come back/continue this story as it has been really good.
Blackdex chapter 30 . 12/3/2006
I assume this peice is abandoned? Ciao
star chapter 30 . 6/26/2006
You know, this really is a good story. Usually powerful original characters annoy me, but Anito really is quite well written, and you are managing to keep Ranma as the main focus. Well done! I would like it if you updated, but I understand your hiatus.
CatOnFire chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Here I write a reveiw on the strom riddled day of July 28, 2005 to express my love for yet another fine fic but I degress I feel an inkling a fear cross my vision as I have some how crossed the barriers of time. As I sit here to write a review that doth profess' it has updated tommorow I feel my mind punging into the subtle grips of horror knowing that had read it 2 days ago. Oh woe as me to have slipped between times, but an inkling of wonder I dost keep held for the masterful fic upon my plate.
Covered in Blood'n Gore chapter 30 . 2/14/2005
So far so good. Have a short skermish with the sailor scouts would be funny, they would be losing so badly it would be funney (hope I got the right universe here). Having Anito and Nabiki together probably would work out though they would always be needling each other. Get Ranma to find someone else because I despise Akane so so delusional, jelous and violent about everything and taking it as a personal insult. Oh one more thing, hopefuly the girl is Saturn and heals Ranma after a fight so so ends up being taught magic and martial arts or something like that.