Reviews for Breathing Again
Alenor chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
heya, this is a good fic. i'm hoping there's a sequel, i'm gonna go see if there is Alenor.
qblisa chapter 9 . 2/14/2006
Oh my god... great story.

Vaughn is a no-good loser. I love how they feel asleep in each others arms (so sweet and innocent), trust Vaughn to take it the wrong way.

Okay... I need a sequel. Sark should go after her this time (not like at college when he just let her go).

I'm sure once David Sark realises he has kiddnapped his own granddaughter everything will turn out alright.

I love your orginal ideas and writing style. Please continue this story.

Cheers ;)
Lena chapter 9 . 12/2/2005
MORE... please i wan tto know whats going to happen
landi104 chapter 9 . 11/11/2003
that was so good!
leonsalanna chapter 9 . 11/8/2003
Thas not the end! You cannt leave it there! What about thier daughter?
Ori chapter 9 . 11/8/2003
That was evil. I like this story and I want to see Sark meet his daughter so please sequel. It is a nice au Sarkney and there is a need for that. Please write a sequel. Ori
niki chapter 9 . 11/7/2003
great story! and i the end was really good 2 lol please write a sequel! :)
Druzilla chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
I found this fic on but went here because there are more chaps here.

I love this fic, I'm already hooked!

You have to continue and hurry up.

I need more.

Dru, iceland (kasha1,crimson snow)
A chapter 7 . 11/6/2003
its a really good story , hurry up and finish it
Mrs. Curls chapter 7 . 11/6/2003
Aw! This is awesome. I can't get enough of this. It's so darn sweet what they had & still seem to have. I luv it! I want more & you just updated twice. Yes, I'm greedy! But I can't help it when it comes to Sarkney.

I'm so glad that Syd decided to break up with Syd. We all know that she belongs with Sark. *nodnod* He knows it, we know it, and I'm sure she does but just doesn't wanna admot it just yet. But she better or I will hurt her.

And I'm still curious about who the father is. I know who I think & want it to be but I have no idea what you are planning or if it even matters to you. *shrugs* I'm just overly curious about such things.

I'll be waiting impatiently for the next update. *on edge of seat*

Luv & hugs,

Em
leonsalanna chapter 7 . 11/6/2003
I'd be glowing too if I broke up wit a controlling bf for Sark!
Fanatic482 chapter 7 . 11/6/2003
Very happy that she's happy about ditching Vaughn :)
sallene chapter 6 . 11/6/2003
This is a cute story. I like your re-writing of Sark's character. So, they had a girl. I hope she tells him soon.

Hmm. So, now she knows about her mom and he knows about his dad AND Vaughn is out of the picture.
leonsalanna chapter 6 . 11/6/2003
Thats for where she was working undercover, right?
ori chapter 6 . 11/6/2003
Hi. Just read chappies 5 &6 and wow. Irina's is alive well interesting development. No more Vaughn :) You make a girl so happy. If Vaughn could be tortured by Sark for a good hour I will be in bliss. THis story is going really well and good luck with the rest.