Reviews for Acquainted with the Night
APRICOTperson chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
0.0 wow...
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
i do like the start of this. i wish their was more :(
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Damn! plz review
bashipforever chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Wow very nice story. I'm adding you to author alerts and I hope to see a followup to this soon!
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
You've got so many balls in the air; I'm amazed you can keep them all floating. I love this story and even the changes you make are all right. (I've never liked Kennedy; she was just an English version of Dawn sometimes. Blecch.) I've glad to see you saved Tara. I was truly sorry to see her go.
I'm eager to see if Buffy and Angel's connection remain intact. She used to dream about Angel and had a prophetic nightmare about him once. Maybe that could help her find him.
I'm looking forward to the continuation of this story.
Random insane person chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Whoa. And WHOA!. Great chapter. I am definitely looking forward to updates!
The 2nd Evil chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
This is really great!

Please continue this!
shahid chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
THANKYOU! this chapter was really cool. plz show WES as THE MAN! also...show that he has good fighting skills. update soon. make this B/A!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
I'm intrigued by this story and am looking forward to much more. I like the idea of good Lindsey (it's McDonald, not MacDonald, BTW) and of Kennedy rather than Spike dying to keep the hellmouth closed. Do we see Lindsey & Anne (always with an E) eventually getting together? Or Lindsey & Kate if she shows up in a later chapter? Either one is good with me.
Tariq chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Hi. WOW! PLZ PLZ CONTINUE!

Ok...Plz show WES' devious, harsh & Cool Side. Also...plz show (later) Wes/Gunn friendship! & show Riley & the others follow Wes' orders. Show Conner & the scoobies just who IS Wesley!
connor holtz chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
woah a new story and i was informed.. lol its awsome.. keep it up.. im courous now... and update god i cant rember the name.. where you impailed connor.. lol