Reviews for How To Get A Guy
Lady Izumi 101 chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I love this story so far, I am a die Kagome fan girl please make is SessKag its the only stories I read and it would be sad for me v.v but besides that I love how its working so far, you gave me a greats inspiration. I really hope you update soon! KAGOME AND SESSHOMARU FOR LIFEEEEE 3 I love sessh o.o im getting him tattooed on my calf 3
Nyx Lien chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
SIM99 chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
ohh your story is so good! please even if its been a while please update and finish this story its truly awesome;)
(love yuor reader):p
jessychan25 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Ahhh, it's a shame that this one would also be deleted. i was hoping to see what would happen next lolll. But thanks, i liked the part that i could read.
Moongurl736 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
LadyZess chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
I really like this when will the next chapter going to be up iReclaiming Home, cant wait hehe :D
Biteme4eturn-t chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Wow I really like the story your an amazing writer I hope you do update soon though but can't blame ya if you don't great job.
Angel of Blood chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
wow love this story would be very great if you continued it u noe. well later nice job by the way
Sakiko-Kiyoshi chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
this is really good i love it please update soon!
buffyangelgirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
this is a really great story that you wrote i like it very much its really good.
888Amy888 chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
love it
Winter92 chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
this is a good story
Kura-sama chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Heheh ... Sesshie is being very cute with his denial XD I wonder what Naraku is thinking hmm? I say Naraku should seduce Kagome while only thinking of playing with her then discarding her, but then realize he actually love her, and have to go fight for her again when he hurts her. I always love those kind of stories ... and Sess should be a worthy apponent against Naraku, ne?

I wonder who she is going to end up with ... and what the other people are voting for. I do hope it ends up either Naraku or Sess ~ Hope to read more soon
Kura-sama chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Heheheh very entertaining idea ... I wonder who will win this contest for Kagome hmm? I vote for triangle between Naraku, Kagome, and Sesshoumaru. Kouga and Inuyasha doesn't stand a change against those two, and Hojo is not even worthy of consideration.

As for who ultimately wins ... I don't mind either way, I love NarKag and SessKag both But I'd love to see a triangle and how they vie for her attention XD