Reviews for Dark Crow
ChibiLady chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Awesome story, I love Karasu too! I think you portrayed him very well you should continue writing more fanfiction about him.
InsertManiacLaughterHere chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
True poetic talent like this is hard to come by. Great, great job. Fantastic/amazing imagery.
Taisuke Harakiri chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
wow O_o. An excellent poem! Glad to see I'm not the only KaraKura fan out there. Yay!
silenthanyou chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
That was beautiful, that sound just like karasu! I love your imagery, and you are very talented with the way you word things. GOd, you captured him perfectly.
KitsuneNoMekake chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I..wow, may I again tell you how amazing your writing is? *assumes a yes answer* Well, it is. You should definitely go professional one day.

Searching for the Angel of Music,

Lis
xRoseRedx chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
wow i am so impressed. you have such a gift with words. this is an amazing poem. keep up the writing you have talent girl! .
Loved by Pyramus chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
FUCKING AWESOME! I love it! I think my fav line was - "Lusting, sultry voice so moving" It gave me shivers... (not in a bad way...)
FireGoddessOfDoom chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
i loved it! did you write this after AKON?
Shizuru of the Darkness Flame chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Oh, great poem! Hehehe, Karasu is one of my favorite characters too (wrote a poetic-ish one shot 'bout him )... You're very good at rhyming stuff without making it sound forced, ya know what I mean? Love the descriptions... . very well done. *claps and gives you a cookie*
Jaganshi Melfina chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Oh, wow...that was really good. Probably my favorite Rasu poem...Great job! _
Donner Dumott Schunard chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
that's Karasu in a nutshell...
Invader Bik chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
O.O was very deep and well written.I really liked is one of my favorite chars(beside Hiei)I even have a pic of him on my notebook.

Well keep up the good work!
Saria19 chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Very dark, very beautiful.
Hieikoibito chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
I liked it. Sorry for the unenthusiastic review, but I am only just starting to like Karasu. But really, it was a very good poem. Please write more!
Nekosama chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
I think how I feel about this poem was shown in the picture I sent you. This poem is beautiful and so incredibly creepy I love it!