Reviews for Split Second in Time
IcySweet24 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
You could really feel the emotion in that. I wanna go cry now...
NinthFeather chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow. You did a really good job. It made me want to cry as much as the original scene in the manga did. Sakura needs to remember Syaoran!You seem to really understand Syaoran's character. You're also really good at metaphors. Keep it up!
Enray chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Very nice. Everything was described so beautifully. A wonderful example of "showing" a story.
Drifting One chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
This was even more sad! Oh, you are such a talented writer, but your stories are driving into a deep depression!

;.;

How sad! How beautiful! Damnit, I'm going to cry again!
Toy.Box chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Again, I give you my praise. You have a way with words, the kind that flow magnificently together in a sort of poetry structure. I enjoyed it very much. Kudos!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Excellent
Mew Frost chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
...that was beautiful, to say the least. i never cry while reading things, so i was so surprised to feel tears running down my cheeks.

that was partially due to me listening to the acoustic version of Byakuya~ True Light from DN Angel, i suppose. it's a sad song, and when you combine the translation to the lyrics, the soft and sad tune, and how perfectly they both mesh with your amazing writing, it just brings out tears for me...

The lyrics' translation is as follows:

Bound by this sorrowful light, cut through the white darkness and become wings.

The bitter sun beat down on me, and I was given a tamed freedom. On the miraculous night reflected in the mirror my soul began to remove the mask.

On the other side of the crumbling wall, despair and hope wear the same face. If your heart is not satisfied, head towards the ending prologue that flies away, in this world where the wind blows like a knife.

What is it that I should protect? In this journey where I know one pain after another, I draw closer to my true self.

The fake light that is disappearing; the true light that is being born. In these hands...

Pierce through the pure white darkness. A new era is being thrust upon us. With a heart that's now been released, fly on the endless stream of true light.

-end translation-

it's truly a song fitting for Tsubasa. if you have time, download it from search for DN Angel, and when you get there, click on the link for the acoustic version for True Light.

sorry for taking up so much of your time with this pointless review.

~Mew Frost~
HJWG chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
AWW...yes i know...we all cried then
Snowy Leopardess chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
oh! how sad! ;;
The Roar chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Very discriptive. You almost made me cry. Good work.
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
This is so sad! I didn't cry though, I never cry in books. So much pain though. Keep up the good work
Gabrielle Day chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
*oogles* This is a great piece! Your characterization of Syaoran and his emotions (poor boy!) are excellent. Good job!
mika888 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Short. Sweet. Excellent. :)
Animegoil chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Oh wow... how sad! Great vivd language, wow, awesome descrption~! Loved it, you just... did so well at writing out his heartbreak, his pain. *in awe* Gorgeous...
RedGem270 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Wow. . .beautiful. I think you described it very well. I'm sure if it were explained word for word in the manga, this would be the way his feelings were described. You did such a beautiful job and it seemed like you took your time with it, but it had a simplicity to it too, which I liked.

Jess