Reviews for Show Me the Horizon
Peace Like a River chapter 20 . 5/26/2007
Wow, this was a great story! Great job! :D Everyone was really in character, and I loved the idea of Jack being a privateer so that he wouldn't always have to worry about being caught and kiled lol
Smithy chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
Ooh, Will's playing the old protective husband, defending his wife's honor by threatening that awful man.
snapefan51 chapter 20 . 11/19/2005
Just read your entire story in two days time. I LOVED it! Thank you for a wonderful read. Looking forward to the sequel next!
euphemismsgalore chapter 11 . 11/14/2005
Okay just read chapter 11, after reading your sequel all in one day. I must say I LOVE YOU for the whole Will/Ana friendship angle. So chaste and so intriguing yet no one touches on it! I am almost finding it as endearing as Will/Elizabeth Romance... and that coming from me a WE fanatic is really saying something!

You are going on my favourite authors list. Cheers!
ndm chapter 20 . 2/20/2005
This was fun - nice action adventure.

The story moved quickly and kept my interest. Thanks!

One comment, I'd say you don't quite have Jack's "Voice", but I can't imagine anyone more difficult to write dialog for.

Anyway, I'm enjoying your stories immensely - I'm sorry to see that you stopped posting them after you completed this series.
Bules chapter 20 . 1/7/2005
I liked this story - can't wait to start on the sequal.
Anam Cliste chapter 20 . 10/18/2004
Good stroy, you did the plot well, as always. One comment, you could improve on the ending! But a good story to read. Keep on!

Ana
CaptainTish chapter 20 . 3/26/2004
Well done! You certainly know how to write! You should continue writing POTC!
silverluna chapter 20 . 2/12/2004
hey, what a cool story. action, drama, comedy...it was great. it made me want to watch the movie ...yet again, lol :D
ErinRua chapter 20 . 11/12/2003
Did I forget to leave an end-note?

Yikes! Well then, let me say BRAVO to a story well-told. I am certainly curious to see how Mad Jack Sparrow might do with a steady girl - LOL, or how she'll take his occasional forays into manic behaviors; hardly a man you'd dare introduce to your stuffy Aunt Hettie! An original and inovative tale, m'lady. And now I'm off to get caught up on Passage to St. Kitts!

Cheers

Erin
LittleWhiteWolf chapter 20 . 10/30/2003
...wow...

I'm so impressed I can barely find the words to express my admiration! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, in all honesty, and I just had to say a resounding "WELL DONE"

I'm gonna keep my eye out for the sequel now, and any other work by you.
AriannaMalfoy chapter 20 . 10/28/2003
I loved this story! You are a good writer. Go talk to the people at Disney about this script. Keep up the writing!
LittleWhiteWolf chapter 7 . 10/27/2003
I think the name 'Katherine Dark' is just a pseudonem, and you're actually Ted Elliott and Terry Russio...

Jack, Will, Elizabeth and even the more minor characters are 10% perfect. How do you do it? I love Jack's parting words with LeSerre at trhe end of chapter 5, was it? And i believe LeSerre is even more dispicable than Barbossa was.

Hats off to you, luv, you've truly written a masterpice, savvy?
Eledhwen chapter 20 . 10/26/2003
*Applause* Loved the end, though I was sorry it was the end! This turned out excellently, and I'm very much looking forward to the sequel.
unicorndanca chapter 20 . 10/25/2003
Brillaint story. Had a ball reading it. Wouldn't mind if the the next potc went along the lines of your story. Had such a giggle about Jack's comment on his teeth and the biscuits...hilarious! Just read chapter 1 throught to 20 so thats why have only reviewed at the end. Hope you write some more.