Reviews for Show Me the Horizon
Peace Like a River chapter 20 . 5/26/2007
Wow, this was a great story! Great job! :D Everyone was really in character, and I loved the idea of Jack being a privateer so that he wouldn't always have to worry about being caught and kiled lol
Smithy chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
Ooh, Will's playing the old protective husband, defending his wife's honor by threatening that awful man.
snapefan51 chapter 20 . 11/19/2005
Just read your entire story in two days time. I LOVED it! Thank you for a wonderful read. Looking forward to the sequel next!
euphemismsgalore chapter 11 . 11/14/2005
Okay just read chapter 11, after reading your sequel all in one day. I must say I LOVE YOU for the whole Will/Ana friendship angle. So chaste and so intriguing yet no one touches on it! I am almost finding it as endearing as Will/Elizabeth Romance... and that coming from me a WE fanatic is really saying something!

You are going on my favourite authors list. Cheers!
ndm chapter 20 . 2/20/2005
This was fun - nice action adventure.

The story moved quickly and kept my interest. Thanks!

One comment, I'd say you don't quite have Jack's "Voice", but I can't imagine anyone more difficult to write dialog for.

Anyway, I'm enjoying your stories immensely - I'm sorry to see that you stopped posting them after you completed this series.
Bules chapter 20 . 1/7/2005
I liked this story - can't wait to start on the sequal.
Anam Cliste chapter 20 . 10/18/2004
Good stroy, you did the plot well, as always. One comment, you could improve on the ending! But a good story to read. Keep on!

Ana
CaptainTish chapter 20 . 3/26/2004
Well done! You certainly know how to write! You should continue writing POTC!
silverluna chapter 20 . 2/12/2004
hey, what a cool story. action, drama, comedy...it was great. it made me want to watch the movie ...yet again, lol :D
ErinRua chapter 20 . 11/12/2003
Did I forget to leave an end-note?

Yikes! Well then, let me say BRAVO to a story well-told. I am certainly curious to see how Mad Jack Sparrow might do with a steady girl - LOL, or how she'll take his occasional forays into manic behaviors; hardly a man you'd dare introduce to your stuffy Aunt Hettie! An original and inovative tale, m'lady. And now I'm off to get caught up on Passage to St. Kitts!

Cheers ~

Erin
LittleWhiteWolf chapter 20 . 10/30/2003
...wow...

I'm so impressed I can barely find the words to express my admiration! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, in all honesty, and I just had to say a resounding "WELL DONE"

I'm gonna keep my eye out for the sequel now, and any other work by you.
AriannaMalfoy chapter 20 . 10/28/2003
I loved this story! You are a good writer. Go talk to the people at Disney about this script. Keep up the writing!
LittleWhiteWolf chapter 7 . 10/27/2003
I think the name 'Katherine Dark' is just a pseudonem, and you're actually Ted Elliott and Terry Russio...

Jack, Will, Elizabeth and even the more minor characters are 10% perfect. How do you do it? I love Jack's parting words with LeSerre at trhe end of chapter 5, was it? And i believe LeSerre is even more dispicable than Barbossa was.

Hats off to you, luv, you've truly written a masterpice, savvy?
Eledhwen chapter 20 . 10/26/2003
*Applause* Loved the end, though I was sorry it was the end! This turned out excellently, and I'm very much looking forward to the sequel.
unicorndanca chapter 20 . 10/25/2003
Brillaint story. Had a ball reading it. Wouldn't mind if the the next potc went along the lines of your story. Had such a giggle about Jack's comment on his teeth and the biscuits...hilarious! Just read chapter 1 throught to 20 so thats why have only reviewed at the end. Hope you write some more.