Reviews for Yugasa no Kaze
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
THIS IS COOL! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS!
Badger Thorazine chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Can't wait to find out what Luna's thoughts are on the subject. Nice touch, running into her at the library. *wry grin* I'm always doing silly things like that. Memories are tricky things, it'll be interesting to see who guesses what when.
Badger Thorazine chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Cool. :-) I do have to wonder what happens next, of course, as is my wont with such things. Interesting trick with the combination lock, and will be interesting to see what Luna says.
Tracy Poff chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
This story seems pretty interesting, so far. I'm enjoying it more than I did The Tendos' Brother, for some reason, but I've not read that for a while.

As for the story, it seems to be written well, though 'you' might be a bit too cheerful about the situation, all things considered. Of course, Carrot was rather cheerful in Insertion, also, but I'm rather certain he was insane...

I'll be looking forward to the next update.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
ah, this is a good story, i can not wait for you to update, if you do. cause i think i just might like this and i think it has somehting to do with how the story seems to come to life, to so say.

anyway,

ja ne
Ellen chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Cool fic! Update soon!
Ceila chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
I like this. It's a great start and I'd like to see where you take it from here. You do a good job of starting off with action and keeping the story moving while integrating the new character. I'll look forward to watching this story grow.