Reviews for Mysterious Melody
kaitlyn chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
_! that was so cool! i want to see what they were doing
Miss All Saturday chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
_ and ? for this fic actually. It was very well written, with great characterization. However, the ending seemed rushed. Did Brock die? Did he stay with Harmony? I think it needed better closure.
Other than that, it was terrific. One of the better Brock related fanfics out there.
rarachie chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
okay, i haven't actually read it yet, i just wanted to review cause i'm your fav cousin, so i get the right to write whatever i want or whatever. I do love your stories though, they're great. I know from years of experience of reading them. I know thery are a whole lot better than mine. Hey, maybe i should write a story soon huh? Well, e-mail me okay? G2g. Okay, lindsay called so i can't submit this because i'm not online. So what should i talk about? or i could ramble on like lindsay who is still on the phone. Ah hah! Lindsay is gone! Now i can submit this. I bet it's the longest review here. we shall go see..
Tekno Danish chapter 1 . 3/12/2001
- -! !write a sequel! -!I would be eternally grateful!
Fishstyckx- yep it's me chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
_!

Write a sequel!

That was really good- I liked it. But AHHHHHHHHHHHH what happens to poor lovesick Brock?
Vulpix of the Looney Bin chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
I didn't really get the end...
Delicious Mud Pie chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
Gasp! Did he die? I mean, I'm pretty anti-sequel in a way, but this seems to be ITCHING for a second part! YAY! A BROCK FIC! LOVE YOU! :) It was good, too! It's like the little Mermaid! Brock makes a great Eric. _ Later.
Puff Dragon chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
That was beautiful...Brock finally got a girlfriend, just like he deserves. I don't think he dies, though. Is Harmony giving him air?(like in the movie "Hook") Please write the sequel, if you can find the time. I'm dying to find out what happens. It's very rare to find good Brock fan fiction out there.
TAG chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
Do you know who this is? Somebody loves Brock...Odd...:)! I couldn't find a upper triangle sorry. Well see ya! I liked it. Die Misty Die! Misty acted like she was sooo smart.
Silver Shadow chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Geez, it won't let me into my account but oh well. This is good! I think that Harmony is a mermaid? I'm just guessing. Make a sequel! I want to know what happens after she kisses him! _ Heh heh...
Bianca Butler chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Loved it! Encore, encore! *Applauds* Can't wait for the sequel. Keep up the great work!
ali-chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
_ that was good.
Abby chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
_! I WANT MORE! please._!
Wind chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
Oh! That was stangely beautiful. Or actually strange and beautiful. Did Brock die? And what Harmony really was? A mermaid? Something totally different? Anywayz, I liked it a lot, it had some mystery and the ending left reader wondering what really happened... A great story! _